Hamilton Tackle swap

bigugli

A buddy of mine is going and he has 2 tables with a ton of high end Japanese lures like Lucky Craft, Jackal, OSP etc as well as some mint G Loomis Steelhead rods. I'm going and hope someone is bringing some vintage Balsa crankbaits like Bagleys or some customs.

I really wanted to go but had to work.

In the end it might have been a blessing...can't afford to spend anymore money for at least a few weeks :P

Might need to get in contact with someone who makes their own jigheads...I hate buying packs of 5 only to lose them in 1 outting

Went to the swap today, busy place! Got a few of BigUgli's harnesses and an Eyecon rod for 80 bucks. Lots of stuff to look at!

Yep, some great deals if you dig through the boxes. Spent about 40 bucks for around 120 bucks worth. It,s a stop for me next year for sure.

Met up with a few members,Ciso,FF,Uncle buck,Jose,Hirk and Bruce. Cant wait to dig into the salsa. :thumbsup_anim:

Yep, some great deals if you dig through the boxes. Spent about 40 bucks for around 120 bucks worth. It,s a stop for me next year for sure.

Met up with a few members,Ciso,FF,Uncle buck,Jose,Hirk and Bruce. Cant wait to dig into the salsa. :thumbsup_anim:

Figure I did about as well with about $100-$120 worth for about $40. Sorry Brian I couldn't be on your "have met" list as well!

At least I figured out which table was Bruce's :thumbsup_anim:

Going to get into some of his 'Oh My' grade salsa tonight! (Good to meet you Bigugli!)

Definitely was worth the visit and some pretty good deals to be had.

What a great day. The swap meet was very busy. So many familiar and new faces. Glad to have been able to have at least a few words with every one. Casey sure enjoyed all the attention and was plum tuckered out at the end of it all.

Hope you guys enjoy the salsa

Thanks for making it a good day.