Peter Lee has passed away.

chilli

It is with great displeasure to bring you this news. Peter Lee, the owner of Peter's Tackle in St Catharines has passed away. I do not have all the details yet but I know it was way too soon. Peter was a terrific person and business man and person and he leaves behind a beautiful family. I will miss him greatly. :(

Funeral Arrangements are being made at Butlers Funeral Home 905-646-6322. There may be a viewing tonight I'm really not sure.

Rest in Peace Peter Lee :(

LEE, Pil Woo: At the Greater Niagara General Hospital on Friday, april 20, 2007 at the age of 44 years. Husband of Hee-Jung . Father of Elizabeth. Mr. Lee is at the NIAGARA ST. CHAPEL of BUTLER FUNERAL HOME, 424 Niagara St. (south of Scott) where a Korean Service wil be held on Saturday at 8:30 p.m. Visitation will be held on Sunday from 2-4 p.m. Funeral Liturgy will take place at St. Mary's of the Assumption Church, 169 St. Paul Cres., St. Catharines on Monday, April 23, 2007 at 11:00 a.m. Interment at Pleasantview Memorial Gardens, Fonthill, ON. BUTLER (905) 646-6322.

I never had the pleasure of meeting the man, but 44 is certainly far too young.

Condolances to the family.

I, quite obviously because of where I live, have not met him, but I agree, 44 is way to young, as I am past that age.

My condolences go out to his family also.

We are in shock. This is truly a very sad day. Peter was always good to me and my wife. He was a true gentleman and friend. He was always very friendly and I enjoyed every visit to his store. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

as a 10 year old, I would be there each week using my allowance/paper route money to buy hooks & worms, been a loyal customer for many years

very nice genuine guy - allways donating to various events/causes - he had just set his shop up in a bigger spot almost a year ago

sincere condolences to Angela, Elizabeth & family

Pete will sure be missed & remembered by many

Made the drive to Petes from Buffalo years ago to buy my first centerpin. I was there a short while, but his shop was outstanding......couldnt have been a bigger help while i was there. Sorry to hear the news, prayers and thoughts out to all that were close.