What's the Weather like in your region? - NF

Leecher

I don't know about you but the South Westerly been pretty constant since this morning, more so this late afternoon and increasing :w00t:

We've been put on a storm alert with heavy winds of up to 100km/h for the region over here :w00t: This really feels like tornado grounds to happen anywhere at any moment... please be careful if your thinking of going out fishing!

TJunkie

It's been pretty strong here but nowhere near 100 maybe 50.

It's kind of scary over here right now :w00t: I've been keeping an eye out on the cloud formation from the south west.

You can run, but you cant hide!!!!!!!And here i thought someone stole your avatarwallbash.gifw00t.gif

Sorry Paul, not hiding... But truly found my love again for trout hunting this past hard water season :D hence to new handle :D only fitting don't you think?

About an hour ago, the clouds looked like they would be right at home in Mordor, with appropriate howling winds. Sunny and quite windy right right now. Waiting for the temp drop.

ot. jerk chicken tonight :)

Same here and jerk chicken sound good.Im just doing BBQ breast, for chicken ceaser wraps tonight. :D

lol....i thought SOMETHING was a lil fishy with the names and avatar....good to see your evolving from .......well what ever you call those little green thingys that swim :whistling:

What can I say Dave... It's all I've been chasing this past season... can't be any happier with that :) now for those green trout that swims everywhere up here, they're any story :lol:

About an hour ago, the clouds looked like they would be right at home in Mordor, with appropriate howling winds. Sunny and quite windy right right now. Waiting for the temp drop.

ot. jerk chicken tonight :)

Rain just started as I type this... lots of heavy clouds hanging over :o

Mmmmmmm!

There's a great Jamaican Bakery near my work. Jerk Chicken + Cocoa bread bun = heaven!

Same here and jerk chicken sound good.Im just doing BBQ breast, for chicken ceaser wraps tonight. :D

Strong winds here. Gusts past 50kph. The clouds look funny too... not normal.

Since others mentioned dinner.... I'm cooking up some Ling tonight and making some Gravlax as Bluegill posted a while back.

No BBQ for me... It's sheppers pie but all of the above sounds real good :thumbsup_anim:

Holy moly Dave... are you still ice fishing up there? I bet you are eh :whistling: That's some lovely weather you're having.

Got at least another month of ice up here.

Still tons of snow on top of the 4'+ of ice.

I haven't had the motivation to go out ice fishing since I got back from Florida though.

Can't wait for some liquid water to run my boats around on. :whistling:

East of Montreal at 5PM we had 30C...feels like 33C. Winds out of the South at 30K gusting to 48K. Humidity at 35%. *Throws his chalk in the air doing his best Percy Saltzman imitation* Yeah yeah...I know that they didn't use humidex readings back then.

Got at least another month of ice up here.

Still tons of snow on top of the 4'+ of ice.

I haven't had the motivation to go out ice fishing since I got back from Florida though.

Can't wait for some liquid water to run my boats around on. :whistling:

I don't blame you Dave :blink: the ice been out for some time down here and I'm waiting for trout opener to start chasing them all over again :) But I don't have to wait another month for that.... just less than a couple of weeks actually :whistling::P:D

Working the coke oven battery here in the hammer...26c....30 with the humidity...but since we work on a giant oven it feels well into the 40's...the winds out on the harbour look brutal...huge whitecaps..too bad we don't feel much of the wind due to the direction its coming from... :(

East of Montreal at 5PM we had 30C...feels like 33C. Winds out of the South at 30K gusting to 48K. Humidity at 35%. *Throws his chalk in the air doing his best Percy Saltzman imitation* Yeah yeah...I know that they didn't use humidex readings back then.

We're at 26C of the same time and it's raining now... winds has come down somewhat and looking to have the wet stuff around for some time now :wallbash:

It's a little worse than how I judged it, old cherry tree just fell over in my neighbours yard!

Yikesss :w00t: better check around your house once the wind subside.

Working the coke oven battery here in the hammer...26c....30 with the humidity...but since we work on a giant oven it feels well into the 40's...the winds out on the harbour look brutal...huge whitecaps..too bad we don't feel much of the wind due to the direction its coming from... :(

Man, brutal conditions Pics :w00t:

It's -11'C with a windchill of -21'C and it started snowing/blowing last night around 9 P.M. and its still snowing!!! Some places the ground is bare and some places over 3 feet where it has drifted and I REFUSE to shovel anymore....it will eventually melt...hopefully :wallbash:

Jason

mmmmm Sheppards pie!!!! what I wouldn't give for a home made one right now...

I am making a dutch pot roast... while awesome I love a good sheppards pie!

G

I find the sheppards pie re-heated is best :) a little bit of home-made ketchup and it's awesome :D but a dutch roast sounds good to me too :)

It's -11'C with a windchill of -21'C and it started snowing/blowing last night around 9 P.M. and its still snowing!!! Some places the ground is bare and some places over 3 feet where it has drifted and I REFUSE to shovel anymore....it will eventually melt...hopefully :wallbash:

Jason

Jason, where you from? nasty weather you've been having :blink: like you said... will melt eventually, no need to shovel, I know I wouldn't either :angry: