Introducing...

stainer

I'd like to formally introduce myself to the forum. Although I've been a lurker and browsing the threads for a while now, I'll be posting more often.

I'm an avid angler (of all species), canoeist, outdoorsman who's fished all over this lovely province of ours and I've even worked for the MNR (some of you - don't hold it against me!). Anyways, I figured I'd say hi and if anyone ever needs an extra in the boat, don't hesitate to PM me and I'll put out the call when I need an extra in mine. I might even try my luck this weekend in the Haliburton area for some ice out trout.

Cheers,

- Stainer

I'd like to formally introduce myself to the forum. Although I've been a lurker and browsing the threads for a while now, I'll be posting more often.

I'm an avid angler (of all species), canoeist, outdoorsman who's fished all over this lovely province of ours and I've even worked for the MNR (some of you - don't hold it against me!). Anyways, I figured I'd say hi and if anyone ever needs an extra in the boat, don't hesitate to PM me and I'll put out the call when I need an extra in mine. I might even try my luck this weekend in the Haliburton area for some ice out trout.

Cheers,

- Stainer

Welcome aboard!,what's that about the MNR stint?.lol. You'll have a good time here.

Welcome aboard!,what's that about the MNR stint?.lol. You'll have a good time here.

Davey,

Thanks for the kind wishes. As for the MNR, I didn't make regulations or policies, so at least I have that going for me!

welcome aboard Stainer....its good to have an ex MNR around for referencing things....but im not sure what ever could possibly come up requiring your expertise :whistling:

Ha...I shall do my best. If both the Feds and provincial government continue cutting, there might not be much to reference :mellow:

Edited by stainer

Welcome aboard !

Do I dare ask the significance of the name ? I dunno ... but I'm gettin some pretty gnarly visuals trying to guess :)

Ha. It's a nickname stemming from my last name. I really do hope you've rid yourself of those images!