Bluffers Park

SirWhite

Was able to do some soft water fishing today in Bluffers Park. Fished from the Rocks, fell in, cut my arm up and lost my favorite red head Magnum.lol. First time swimming in Lake Ontario in years! Those rocks sure are slippy. It felt nice throwing some lures though, totally worth the blood that was spilt.

Anyways, I felt a bit like a fool fishing in the common park areas and got no bites at all. Are there spots in the area or am I wasting my time?

the price we pay to do a little fishing

good think you didn't need to be rescued

slippery rocks/thin ice..same thing isn't it...LOL

Kinda hardly ever hear of any one falling thru a rock so i think he was ok till he slipped........good.gif

Edited by Skipper " D "

Fish from the bridge to the boat club all the way back towards the parking lot for the boat launch. It's away from all the picnicking people and plenty of fish to be had! What are you using for bait? Jerk baits seem to be the key for me. I had to work it slow, pausing long in between jerks. When that wasn't working and I could see the followers, I downsized my jerk bait and started to catch fish. Here's a video of my first outing there this year!

Fish from the bridge to the boat club all the way back towards the parking lot for the boat launch. It's away from all the picnicking people and plenty of fish to be had! What are you using for bait? Jerk baits seem to be the key for me. I had to work it slow, pausing long in between jerks. When that wasn't working and I could see the followers, I downsized my jerk bait and started to catch fish. Here's a video of my first outing there this year!

Well done on the video! I gotta get the boat out and give the bluffs a go.

Awesome video! Thanks! I enjoyed that :)

p.-