coldwater river

Thanks, didn't know the smaller maps were available. Thats a huge help!

Yeah, my good buddy Dave pointed it out in the last thread before it was deleted. A lot easier to figure things out... It's too bad they just don't come out and say it in the normal regs! I was down in Coldwater the other day, river was ragging after all that rain!

Funny,

I was there last Thursday and it was low and as clear as gin.

I guess that was before the rain though..

That river blows out easily. Doesn't take much. Especially with the rain they had Sat night.

A few weeks back someone posted about coldwater river including maps. I have searched and cannot find them on here. Can anyone help?

The post before IMO,was to discriptive. Hope what Bill gave you is helpful.

Al the rivs around here are blown. Ice and slush.

While your willingness to help a fellow angler is commendable. Sticking with PMs is a good idea on this one

Give me a break...do you honestly think that posting a link showing the year-round open season for a given river is going to cause any harm? It's no different than stating that the Notty and Credit (to name a few) have year-round open seasons as well. There is a HUGE difference in clarifying regulations and posting river reports complete with pictures (often with recognizable backgrounds)...something that you don't seem to have a problem with doing on a regular basis.

Here's the map with the open season boundaries shown.

http://www.mnr.gov.o...rial/241300.pdf

Thx very much for posting this info which should be readily available to all of us! Somehow I could not find a link to those maps from the link posted further above in this thread. It's a shame, as someone else already said above, that this info is not published in the paper version.

Thx very much for posting this info which should be readily available to all of us! Somehow I could not find a link to those maps from the link posted further above in this thread. It's a shame, as someone else already said above, that this info is not published in the paper version.

Second link under the picture... Not really hard to find if you actually click it :)