Something for my OFC friends

Pikeslayer

Well, I had a little time on my hands today and started to figure out the new camera/software.

I wanted to share this with all my friends here.

Poppa's Pride & Joy...................... :angel:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oe4iGWWlxBQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Little Leah will be fishing with Poppa this summer

Edited by pikeslayer

Definitely a cutie! Such a peaceful, beautiful video. I have a video of my son being baptized and he's screaming like the priest is dipping his head in boiling acid LOL! I showed him the video the other day and he started crying again, said "why I am I wearing a dress?!!" :lol:

I have a video of my son being baptized and he's screaming like the priest is dipping his head in boiling acid LOL! I showed him the video the other day and he started crying again, said "why I am I wearing a dress?!!" :lol:

:rofl2:

Definitely a cutie Pikeslayer!

Some thing for my OFC friends .......... i was just checking to see if i fit in here any where . Very nice to see Baptisums going on in familys still . She is a sweet heart Simon .

Edited by Skipper " D "

Thanks for the kind comments all. Yep, she's a cutie all right.

I bought her first rod the day she was born 10.10.10. For Christmas a proper sized PFD.

I figure Leah will be ready for panfish off the dock in September when the bugs start to disappear. Assuming we can keep her out of the water ( no fear)

Regards,

Simon

Edited by pikeslayer

Thanks for the kind comments all. Yep, she's a cutie all right.

I bought her first rod the day she was born 10.10.10. For Christmas a proper sized PFD.

I figure Leah will be ready for panfish off the dock in September when the bugs start to disappear. Assuming we can keep her out of the water ( no fear)

Regards,

Simon

you are welcome to fish off the dock with us any time buddy! just make sure I'm there too! :rolleyes: