Thank you Aaron & Barry,,,Yes it's that simple guys!

Gman

Just got my prize package in the mail today from the inaugural "Getting Hooked with Aaron & Barry Photo Contest" - WOW you guys rock what a package :D I'm totally blown away :D:D:D

These guys have got a great educational show that every single one of us can do with some planning as it's not some fancy flyin' up north or to some $4000/week amazon adventure - all their shows take you step by step on how to catch fish in on some of the best waters in Ontario which also just happen to be in our own backyard :D

For those who haven't already submitted pictures it's quite easy and you'll have lots of fun doing it do as there's more than one way to take a picture of your catch - get creative and experiment,,,it's what having fun is all about while creating memories at the same time ;)

Here's few pics of my prize package I rec'd today in the mail, this should help motivate a few. I take it Aaron put it in the mail as soon as I said I'd meet up with him one morning during the next few weeks in Port D ;):D

122872.jpg

122873.jpg

122874.jpg

122875.jpg

122876.jpg

122877.jpg

122878.jpg

122879.jpg

Get out, go fish, take pictures and submit them by the deadline and you can win too ;)

Thank you once again Aaron & Barry keep up the awesome work!

Cheers G.