need nipissing bungelow suggestions

bow slayer

There are about 10 excellent operators on the lake.

Rob Hyatt Outdoors

South Shore Ice Condos

Idyltime

Nippising Ice Bungalows

Grump and Grumpy's

Smitty's

Sandy Bay

Angler's Haven

to name a fewI always had good luck with sandybay cottages

Tough fishing the past few days. The sharp weather changes must have an effect.

I was off the lake 300pm, one huge herring, one walleye and several perch.

Did you guys remain skunked?

13 perch in 36 hours (and one salamander) between 6 guys. Of that six only 2 have caught anything. I spent about two and a half hours outside as well. And nothing. Sux

13 perch in 36 hours (and one salamander) between 6 guys. Of that six only 2 have caught anything. I spent about two and a half hours outside as well. And nothing. Sux

Rod Caster just texted me this morning and he is KILLING the walleye out on South Shore right now. Can't controll the weather.

We used Nipissing Ice huts/bungalows during the GTG. Derek and Mike were great. Took us out to a couple locations and go us into some decent fish, when there were none at the huts.

Would love to have been on south shore again and get the walleyesthumbsup_anim.gif

we got some that weekend an some whitefish. They tasted as good as the walleyes

• 2 weeks later...

I did snowfari this year, the service was awful and the fishing no better... No fish out of the bungalows that were just off shore and if we wanted to catch fish we had to drive way out and pay extra for another hut, and the outfitters didn't come out or give us any help, only thing supplied was propane. I'm glad I had my own auger cause they made holes at 10 then didn't come back out till almost 4 in the afternoon if u are thinking of planning a trip snowfari is a bad choice