Mountain Lion

GbayGiant

Well once again my buddy sent me these pics in a Email with no story :) but WOW! imagine seeing this outside your door ?

From a guy out in Martin , S.D. Pictures taken from his kitchen onto

his deck. The cat was watching his little kids playing on the kitchen floor.

med_gallery_322_145_89968.jpg

med_gallery_322_145_152187.jpg

med_gallery_322_145_146522.jpg

I' am guessing they feed it?

That is incredibly odd to have a big Cat come that close, let alone stick around for a close encounter with a camera?

If they are not feeding it...

I'd be very worried about the mind frame/mental health of that particular cat.

But either way those are some cool pics.

Thanks for shareing.

Edited by Cookslav

I' am guessing they feed it?

That is incredibly odd to have a big Cat come that close, let alone stick around for a close encounter with a camera?

If they are not feeding it...

I'd be very worried about the mind frame/mental health of that particular cat.

But either way those are some cool pics.

Thanks for shareing.

Yup i agree cookslave. Allthough it may be an awesome thing to see out ur very own back door i would have very many concerns. Especially if i had young children. They''re has actually been reported incidents in the states of mountain lions taking small children from there very own back yards. I would be watching my outdoor surroundings very carefully. I AM NOT SURE HOW OLD THE CHILDREN ARE BUT IF I WAS TOO SEE THAT on my back door i would be calling someone to have the animal relocated back out to a more secluded erea away from humans.

Oh no! LOL not what I would like outside my door or in my county! Cats are cool! in a zoo!

Years ago a buddy and me didn`t have anything to do so we got a case of beer, took our b-b guns and drove to a deserted industrial section of the Cleveland shoreline. We had a few beers, shot the heck out of some beer cans, I turned around and sitting on the broken concrete rubble was an Ocelot watching us. Not real big as big cats go, but certainly something you wouldn`t expect to see roaming around Cleveland.

LOL my buddy want to use it for a target, I didn`t want to do anything to tick it off, we decided the inside of the car was a better place to be. Half drunks and pink elephants? a couple weeks later there was a story in the paper someone caught it.

Okay Rick, do you Snopes everything you read or just have a large memory bank of urban myths.

Regardless of the story, as some point someone did take the pictures (Dr.ZZZ) and even at they they were neat.

I just remembered that one from a year or so ago. Still very cool pictures. 99% of stuff from email is urban myth and usually the harder the email attempts to add credence, the less it deserves.