My New Boat

bpsbassman

Thanks Ken,

It should be an interesting year. Let's hope YOUR new boat can get you out of the bride's maid role and allow you to pick up "Angler of the Year" status. I'll be right on your butt!!

See you Sunday.

How about pics of your new vessel??

Allright roger...way to go man. :clapping: ..that new tracker looks great,and i bet she rides nice to ,and quiet as well...now you have to get her all decked out and put the rod holders on it and get the required hours on the new motor...and get the other one sold...you know with all that spare time you have on your hands..lol..lol well so thats where you have been for a while glad to hear from you. :w00t: ..hope you get what you are asking for your other boat.guess you are gonna put her in the boat trader???.....cheers bud :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Thanks Ken,

It should be an interesting year. Let's hope YOUR new boat can get you out of the bride's maid role and allow you to pick up "Angler of the Year" status. I'll be right on your butt!!

See you Sunday.

How about pics of your new vessel??

I have had it out only once for a test drive, did not have the camara with me. I will have to take some pictures this Sunday and post a report, it is a 1998 Legend V151 Viper powered by a 40 merc 4 stroke.

Looks good Roger :thumbsup_anim: I'm sure she will treat you well :clapping:

P.S. I'm not sure, but if you still have two boats...... :thumbsup_anim: some 2x4 and duct tape + couple hrs of elbow grease = catamaran. With it you can troll from Florida to Spain :rolleyes::clapping: