2012 OFC funniest ice fishing photo contest

vinnimon

As I have posted before, I am once again hosting this contest once again. It went extremely well last year and decided to do it again this year. Yes I am hosting it but I am not the judge of it. My two wonderful daughters Samantha and Emily will judge all submitted photos once again :thumbsup_anim:

The rules are :

Keep it clean please for my daughters sake

Must be this years photos

Must be your own photos that were taken

Just have fun and play safe

You must sumit your photos to this thread or pm me with the photo(s)

Start date was dec 25/2011 and ends on march 15/2012 11:59pm

There will prizes awarded at my cost and donations that have been received. I am striving for more so we can have 1rst, 2nd and 3rd place winners.

I will post a pic of the prizes in due time and who has donted as well very soon.

If you wish to donate something, please pm me.

Please keep in mind that this is just for fun, for the sake of winternet, lol.

I do want to thank TJ and all the mods to allow me and my angels to do this once again :thumbsup_anim: It was a blast last year, lets do the same this year :)

Good luck to all and happy fishing as well ;)

Never heard of this but can we see the picture of last years winner so I can get an idea of what your looking for lol

Last years winner was irishfield, sorry I dont have a pic of it right at this moment. Heck if you like to fish in a tootoo, a dress or even if youve goofed up and your buds caught a pic of it. Whatever that gives you or your buds a chuckle. Just keep it clean for my girls sake, they are young.

The rules are :

Keep it clean please for my daughters sake

Must be this years photos

Must be your own photos that were taken

Just have fun and play safe

You must sumit your photos to this thread or pm me with the photo(s)

Start date was dec 25/2011 and ends on march 15/2012 11:59pm

There will prizes awarded at my cost and donations that have been received. I am striving for more so we can have 1rst, 2nd and 3rd place winners.

I will post a pic of the prizes in due time and who has donted as well very soon.

If you wish to donate something, please pm me.

Please keep in mind that this is just for fun, for the sake of winternet, lol.

I do want to thank TJ and all the mods to allow me and my angels to do this once again :thumbsup_anim: It was a blast last year, lets do the same this year :)

Good luck to all and happy fishing as well ;)

Notice the line that states, "photos must be from this year"....plus, I don't think pulling random photos of the net, quite cuts it, either :wallbash:

Edited by FRANKIE65

Notice the line that states, "photos must be from this year"....plus, I don't think pulling random photos of the net, quite cuts it, either :wallbash:

Don't worrie Frankie , it was'nt put there to win any thing , every body knows i dont do hard water , its was for my sadisfaction that i atleast did some thing to make you laugh in the mean time til we have others to look at ...........lol .

• 2 weeks later...

Afraid not Mike. Interest brings it to the top. I'm sure it'll live long and flourish. It's a great thread and it was a great thread last year as well. Your participation and everyone elses for this season will bring it back next year. This, so far, has not been the best ice fishing year because of the weather but I'm sure that the next month and a half should bring us a few priceless photos.

Afraid not Mike. Interest brings it to the top. I'm sure it'll live long and flourish. It's a great thread and it was a great thread last year as well. Your participation and everyone elses for this season will bring it back next year. This, so far, has not been the best ice fishing year because of the weather but I'm sure that the next month and a half should bring us a few priceless photos.

Muskie Mike, I am afraid not. As roy has mentioned there is little ice and once it it develops so will this thread. Last year was a blast and I am only doing this out of my own heart, a thank you to all OFC members. :thumbsup_anim:

Also to keep winternet more interesting with a smile / many laughs here on OFC, last year was a blast.

Here is one I can add, but it doesnt count at all. The funny thing about this is the scent I put on my bait attracted the dog. A couple of drops ended up on the ice. :huh:

ice fishing quebec jan 2012 1.jpg