texas gun carry

jim

Thankfully most of the people with guns in TO like to shoot each other. So for the everyday citizen like you and me, we have a better chance of being struck by lightning compared to being shot.

Defend your family all you want, when was the last time you had to?

Talk about making an issue out of nothing.

Thankfully most of the people with guns in TO like to shoot each other. So for the everyday citizen like you and me, we have a better chance of being struck by lightning compared to being shot.

Tell that to the family of the poor girl , " Jane Creba" guess she was hit by lighting ???? Dude wish I could dream like you , know you dont live down town , my 17 year old son every time he goes out at night I WORRY !!!

In the City of Buffalo (thank God I don't live there) I have always considered cops as clerks with guns....they show up well after the fact....take down notes of the crime scene and then basically nothing....it was reported, recorded and forgotten... rare do they ever find who shot who down there....and I'm starting to wonder if they really care... :whistling:...it's to the point that shooting are happening so often in the city I don't even bother reading about them any more...hell, most don't even make the front page...

GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE , PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE ...oh my, now I'm agreeing with Capt Bruce.... :rofl2:....truest statement I have read all day long.

Tell that to the family of the poor girl , " Jane Creba" guess she was hit by lighting ???? Dude wish I could dream like you , know you dont live down town , my 17 year old son every time he goes out at night I WORRY !!!

Jane Creba? The girl hit on Yonge street by cross fire while shopping? Tell me how again that wouldn't have happened if people had concealed weapons? If you want to conceal carry so badly, move to a state that allows it like Vermont and go crazy.

All parents worry, you're not the only one...

Edited by BillM

what no smart comeback , you live in where Barrie ,its comeing to towns all across ontario you can run but you cant hide , nice to have no children to watch out for , nice to live in "NOT MY NEIBORHOOD ", spend a week or two with me ,

It only takes one time and if you can't defend them is that OK with you....it's not with me....I could never live with myself if anything ever happened to a family member of mine while I stood by helpless.

It only takes one time and if you can't defend them is that OK with you....it's not with me....I could never live with myself if anything ever happened to a family member of mine while I stood by helpless.

It must really suck living in a world where you are scared to live in your own house. Time to move I think. Thankfully I'm not too worried about being robbed, or stabbed or shot. Lucky me eh?

That was a smart come back ..????? You came off as first saying it can not happen , than you say ya it did but ??? I think that if those guys knew people can defend them selves MAYBE just MAYBE they would not have pulled out their guns and just open fire on the most populated street in TO on that day and just BLASTED AWAY >>> guess I shoul move my family to Barrie andwe will be safe NO ONE IN BARRIE HAS A GUN ...

It must really suck living in a world where you are scared to live in your own house. Time to move I think. Thankfully I'm not too worried about being robbed, or stabbed or shot. Lucky me eh?

SAd to have nothing anyone would want , get a familyguy maybeyou will open your eyes ...Could say more but mods would not like ,

That was a smart come back ..????? You came off as first saying it can not happen , than you say ya it did but ??? I think that if those guys knew people can defend them selves MAYBE just MAYBE they would not have pulled out their guns and just open fire on the most populated street in TO on that day and just BLASTED AWAY >>> guess I shoul move my family to Barrie andwe will be safe NO ONE IN BARRIE HAS A GUN ...

Sure it can happen, so can you being hit by lightning.. Please tell all of us how CONCEALED CARRY would have helped with that poor girl getting caught in crossfire between a bunch of thugged out gang members?????

Those guys didn't care about anything, I find it hilarious you think they'd somehow change their minds if there were 1-2 in the crowd with concealed weapons..

Here's a hint, you're safe in Toronto unless you are slinging crack on the corner of Jane/Finch.. Show us all those examples of innocent bystanders being shot in Toronto by stray bullets and I'll eat my hat.

It probably does and many unlucky people live that nightmare every day....but that's mostly in the areas that have all but banned guns for law abiding citizens......where I live it's a safe as can be....don't even lock the door most times...well the wife does....garage hasn't been lock in over 30 years....truck and car is never locked in the driveway...but this isn't the norm for many folks who live in the big cities where only the scumbags have guns....oh, and the clerks who drive around in police cars.

I pray you and your family continue to be safe as prayer is the only hope you have.

Be Safe,

Bob

It probably does and many unlucky people live that nightmare every day....but that's mostly in the areas that have all but banned guns for law abiding citizens......where I live it's a safe as can be....don't even lock the door most times...well the wife does....garage hasn't been lock in over 30 years....truck and car is never locked in the driveway...but this isn't the norm for many folks who live in the big cities where only the scumbags have guns....oh, and the clerks who drive around in police cars.

I pray you and your family continue to be safe as prayer is the only hope you have.

Be Safe,

Bob

I'm extremely happy to announce my family has been safe for the past 100 some odd years without God or guns tucked into our pants while we go and grab slushies from the 7-11... Imagine that!

Edited by BillM

I'm extremely happy to announce my family has been safe for the past 100 some odd years without God or guns tucked into our pants while we go and grab slushies from the 7-11... Imagine that!

Now you resort to lies , and great exaration , but I will cut and paste your very careing come back to the Jane Creba web site along with your email , maybe they will convince ya ..

Now you resort to lies , and great exaration , but I will cut and paste your very careing come back to the Jane Creba web site along with your email , maybe they will convince ya ..

Huh? So you know someone in my family that's been shot or robbed? You know my grandparents? Now you're a mind reader?

If you want to convince me, use facts instead of the made up Bull that's flying around inside that empty head of yours.

Tell that to the family of the innocent young girl that was killed in the gang shooting at the Eaton Centre a couple of years back Bill. :(

Huh? So you know someone in my family that's been shot or robbed? You know my grandparents? Now you're a mind reader?

If you want to convince me, use facts instead of the made up Bull that's flying around inside that empty head of yours.

Sorry guy guess when lies do not work resort to NAME CALLING ... Wins a debate every time , if ya cant out think them out call them ... Sorry Irish do not no why I entred into this, SO TO all the GOOD people that come here Im sorry, no snow no ice and no health ...bad temper

I bought a semi automatic pistol, 3 magazines, and 350 rounds of ammo a couple of months ago. It took about 15 minutes in the sporting goods store, background check and some paper work and I was out the door.

The US had record gun sales over the Christmas holidays. I can legally shoot any legal weapon in my back yard.

Hey Paul,

Nice to see you around here!

I gotta admit that when I was in Cleveland last Spring, I found it very interesting (and a little unnerving to say the least!) when I went to a local gun show my first week there. I could not believe the types of weapons or the numbers that I saw openly carried and displayed. People were walking the isles carrying rifles and hand guns. I guess they were looking to sell, trade, whatever? Just something I'm not accustomed to seeing. I remember this one vendor was selling shirts that said "Welcome to Cleveland - One of the 10 most dangerous cities in the US - Come heavy, or don't come at all!" LOL

I believe Ohio has a Concealed carry permit?