Now THAT'S a Crappie

Nipfisher

Its the old adage, post a pic or post the size but don't do both. Unless its scale worthy. Especially if your giving the Monster Fish Stretch hold. I don't think anyone said its not a good or a great crappie, but to post a size beside that is just crazy. I would expect the same bask a roo if I did that.

Still a nice fish either way, my dad caught a 15" crappie in the kawarthas last year. Thing was huge for a panfish. Have to dig through my pics and find it.

Looking forward to seeing it Danbob....measuring my fingers as we speak. :D

I just don't understand why people don't post their fishing reports anymore???? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

If you see a nice fish say "nice fish" if you don't agree on the size do what you normally do in a face to face situation say " nice fish". Why we all have to hack and cut at people who stretch the size or weight on a fish on the internet has cost us to miss out on a lot of wonderful trips thru someone else's eyes. The time and effort to post a report is rewarded with this crap is why you see so few of the fishing adventures I have down here.

Art

It was just a quick rant :D :D :D I'm better now.

Art

I just don't understand why people don't post their fishing reports anymore???? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

If you see a nice fish say "nice fish" if you don't agree on the size do what you normally do in a face to face situation say " nice fish". Why we all have to hack and cut at people who stretch the size or weight on a fish on the internet has cost us to miss out on a lot of wonderful trips thru someone else's eyes. The time and effort to post a report is rewarded with this crap is why you see so few of the fishing adventures I have down here.

Art

I think if it was a member's report people would be a lot more lenient. But some degree of criticism is still needed when it comes to huge exaggeration, because people need to be held accountable for lying.

People not posting reports is probably because everyone is becoming more and more secretive of their spots and also because they feel like members (and even more so unregistered lurkers) who contribute nothing shouldn't benefit from free information. It's definitely not because of negative feedback - if you go and look through all the recent posted reports every one of them has many replies thanking the OP and congratulating him for a nice outing.

I followed the link to his FB page and he holds all his fish "out" for the camera. Still a big fish. The angler lives in Nebraska.

Yes, Dr. Bruce Condello is a Dental Surgeon from Nebraska that is very well known and respected for raising huge strains of Bluegills. He catches tons of em (and evidently, huge Crappie as well!) and this fish most likely came from a private lake or pond. He has the opportunity to fish some very exclusive waters.