Fishing 1 liners

fishinmortician

When I'm not fishing I'm thinking about fishing....(oops...did I say that out loud)

All fishermen (bosses) are liars, except you and me, and I have my doubts about you (boss).....(again, did I say that out loud)... :rofl2:

Do you know anyone hiring around here..... :whistling:

to start off, business and fishing are very similar - your throwing out lures, (sales pitches) in hopes that people (fish) will bite - secondly, your regional is an idiot - and third always answer stupid questions in a work related manner, so that way there is no room for additional stupid questions.......... what is your passion........... my passion is of coarse my work, how I can do better, and be a positive contribution to the success of the company! never go on for 20 minutes about stuff a boss doesnt care about! best of luck!

great one!

Fishing related...

Fishermen never really grow up...But, the good one's learn how to act in public.

I told the guy at the tackle shop I wanted a spinning rod for my wife...He said "We don't do trades!"

I asked my girlfriend if she had given the minnows fresh water...She said "No!" "They haven't finished what you gave them yesterday"

What do you call a Musky with a gun? ... Sir

What do you call a deaf fisherman? ... Anything you like, he won't hear you!

What do you call a fish with no eye?...FSH!!!!

I don't believe in Catch and Release...I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian!

A Newbie asked, "How much does it cost to get a really good fishing outfit?" I replied, "I don't know yet, I'm still buying tackle."

Work Related...

I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops.

On my desk, I have a work station...

Life related...

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

God must love stupid people. He made SO many.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Garry2R's

Forecast sh-more-cast ... how can I tell you how many fish I am gonna catch ... or how big they're gonna be ... or for that matter what the weather is gonna be like ... heck I haven't even decided where I'm gonna go yet ... BUT I AM GOING ... THAT YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK !!!!