2 minutes of your time

spincast

The semi final round of votes for this very worthwhile project is now underway. If you enjoy fishing for Coho, Chrome or Browns in Lake O and its tribs, here's your chance to help contribute to the fishery in a meaningful way. And it will take nothing more than a couple mouse clicks a day to do so. A couple comments from the MEA on the effort : The proposal’s main focus would be the Continuation of the Entire Coho Salmon Stocking Program for Lake Ontario. This represents about 60,000 to 80,000 yearling fish stocked directly into our local Greater Toronto Area watershed and into Lake Ontario.

We will also be raising 25 000 Brown Trout and 17 000 Rainbow Trout. All species are destined for stocking into local area streams and rivers.

Please take a second to help out this worthwhile cause and show the MNR how important stocking programs are to the Angling communities.

You can support once per day per email address. registered There is some pretty stiff competition as we get to the final rounds.

Thanks

MEA Stocking

Some samples of the end product attached

all of the bow.jpg

Jordan with G man -his first Salmon 008.jpg

G-Man Avatar.jpg

Personally, i have never fished in LakeO, but i have been invited by a few members to do so. Any effort to renew and restore the environment, is a good cause in my books.Hopefully in the new year, i will be able to fish there with some of the people who invited me.

Great cause SpinCast

thumbsup_anim.gif

Is there any way to see the standings on where the vote count is? I have been messing around on there for a while but I cant figure it out. I know how many votes we have, but what about competing ideas?

Edit, i figured it out..Sort by votes in the up to 50k budget, were on page 2 and closing..Lets do it !!!!

Edited by tb4me