OFAH

nofish4me

OFAH has been plauged by controversy in the past, but it was a post by Ron that made me renew my membership.

I recieved a "New member" kit last year in the mail, for Christmas (I hope, Christmas doesn't offend anyone).

I couldn't resist renewing, after reading what they are doing for fishing and Ron.

Just my take on things.

OFAH has been plauged by controversy in the past, but it was a post by Ron that made me renew my membership.

I recieved a "New member" kit last year in the mail, for Christmas (I hope, Christmas doesn't offend anyone).

I couldn't resist renewing, after reading what they are doing for fishing and Ron.

Just my take on things.

The OFAH seems like a good organization.I dont know if anything like it exists here in Quebec, but i may research it and find out.

Why on earth would Christmas offend anyone?dunno.gif

can you say sarcasm......

I would think it is in reference to all the people saying they can't say Christmas at work and kids can't have a Christmas concert

and some malls are not putting up christmas trees

and the twelve million other news reports about it

but who know

Just my take on things.

I am glad you renewed nofish4me.

I had a doubts a few times as well, for the most of it, I think they do a great job representing the angler and hunter. Sure there may be a few items or agendas I don't agree with, (at the moment, I can't think of any), but I strongly believe in what they have done for stream rehabilitation and scientific data which was collected through the Atlantic Salmon Project. Having OFAH support on the issues with the Cobourg Harbour is just icing on the cake.

Cheers, Ron...

I renew each year.. I do not like some of the stuff they do, but these days Ontario goverment is putting fishing resources as an afterthought to be plundered.

How long wil it be before you are paying $100 to launch your boat andl fishing becomes only for the rich.

Any loud voice that sticks up for me is good

If you want to know whats going on with the OFAH attend your zone meeting ...... I know zone F meetings are long BUT .... VERY informative .... this way you'll be clear on the direction of the Federation.

Zone F has roughly 12000 members yet only a handfull turned out for last weekends AGM