That time of year again

kickingfrog

I will be getting my full year card and license to fish Ontario for 2012. Day passes cost too much, considering how often i fish there.

I will be doing it over the internet. Should i apply now or in January?

Paul

I would do it now, when I applied for mine I didn't get the card in the mail for about 8 months! they will still give you a piece of paper that serves as a temp card but its better to get the card asap. first day I went out fishing with the temp paper copy it got soaked lol I suggest keeping it in a zip-lock.

I will be getting my full year card and license to fish Ontario for 2012. Day passes cost too much, considering how often i fish there.

I will be doing it over the internet. Should i apply now or in January?

Paul

If you apply for the card now and don't have one for this year(2011) they will issue you a card for 2011, the year is not over yet. If you have a plastic card for 2011, then go ahead, they will know it's for renewal and not first issue.

I got old on Sunday Skip, so a license is no longer necessary :lol:

You may have to show your drivers licence/birth certificate/or seniors card Lew...

A CO did not believe I was over 65 at Gilford but that was a few years ago...I thanked him profusely...rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

You may have to show your drivers licence/birth certificate/or seniors card Lew...

A CO did not believe I was over 65 at Gilford but that was a few years ago...I thanked him profusely...rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Is that when you and some other 65 year old guy, were not wearing thier mellon protectors? :angel::whistling:

Never forget that one. :clapping:

he should of slapped you two with a yard stick. :lol:

Edited by Misfish

Ya, I find with the three year option I lose track pretty easily as to when I'm due to renew.

Me too. I just wish they would come up with a lifetime license option. I'd be all over it unless it was stupid expensive...they could even pro rate it according to your age. I have never been able to figure out why it has never been considered. To me it would seem that if they got a big wad of cash up front...they might be able to invest it or use it to fund projects on the go now rather then later.