New Addition to our Family.

ckrb2007

Congrates on the new addition ...your going to love the bull dog.high energy and super fast..heres a few pics of my sons dog and ill explain how he got his name...my son is into racing motorcycles and is a bit of an adrenaline junkie on the screaming fast crotch rockets (kinda like his dog)....well....those rockets have high performance exhaust sytems to them ....and co incidentally so does his American Bull Dog....so he was named "Paxton" after an elite exhaust sytem"

Biggest goofball dog in the world but Super intelligent and loving...he will dominate your bed before you know it ...

heres the pics

DSC_00562.jpg

DSC_00872.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

and the best friend to my best friend (when im not around)

DSC_0201.jpg

Congrates on the new addition ...your going to love the bull dog.high energy and super fast..heres a few pics of my sons dog and ill explain how he got his name...my son is into racing motorcycles and is a bit of an adrenaline junkie on the screaming fast crotch rockets (kinda like his dog)....well....those rockets have high performance exhaust sytems to them ....and co incidentally so does his American Bull Dog....so he was named "Paxton" after an elite exhaust sytem"

Biggest goofball dog in the world but Super intelligent and loving...he will dominate your bed before you know it ...

heres the pics

DSC_00562.jpg

DSC_00872.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

and the best friend to my best friend (when im not around)

DSC_0201.jpg

That was melting.If the mrs,s see,s that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,here we go again.

Ya, Dozer is a great recommendation for his name :whistling:

Hows Gustav?

Or something simple, yet somewhat powerful like "T"?

He's got a bit of skull cap action happening as well, Kippah? Kip for short?

Either way, have fun growing out that Tank ;)

Edited by Dozer

I like to pick names from the registered name of a puppy ( if its not to gay..LOL) My 'Newt' is 'Cornerstone's Never In Neutral'. Strangely enough, it is a very fitting name :) You will have a better idea (like Joey said) when you get to know his personality :)