So who's going

Billy Bob

It's right up there in your back yard (Toronto) this Sunday starting at 4pm against the Redskins.....Hard game to pick the winner...both teams has a lot of injured players with maybe Washington have more starters out. However, I believe they are deep in talent.

Go Ralph Wilson, and leave the Bills behind.... :whistling:

Edited as per requested.... :)

Edited by Billy Bob

I hear,their going to sign "PIN BALL" for that one game.

ALERT....ALERT....ALERT....Grammar Police called in.....

Your post should read "I hear they're going to sign "PIN BALL" for that one game. (who ever the heck that is)

Now back to our regular programming.... :whistling:

ALERT....ALERT....ALERT....Grammar Police called in.....

Your post should read "I hear they're going to sign "PIN BALL" for that one game. (who ever the heck that is)

Now back to our regular programming.... :whistling:

The best ever Argo player and nicest guy you will ever meet.You talk about HEART.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=pinball%20clemons&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CEoQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.argonauts.ca%2Fpage%2Fstaff-michael-clemons&ei=ByOrTpnCCqTr0gHctN2LDw&usg=AFQjCNH1BTQ44z_vrkaKBUskKmYvlzz73A&sig2=CTDoK7o34HvvP3kY_WI_Dg

Four of us drove to 3 hours to Orchard Park and then our wives went shopping and it still cost less then it would to go to a Bills game in T.O.

Problems with Bills in T.O.

1. Corporate bozos badly misjudged the price point

2. It may be a "home" game for the bills but it is more of a neutral site type feel i.e.. no atmosphere.

3. Tough to get regular Joes, and Jills (see what I did there?), in the mood with a lack of a true tailgate... no atmosphere again.

4. Up until this season the Bills have come in with no buzz

Four of us drove to 3 hours to Orchard Park and then our wives went shopping and it still cost less then it would to go to a Bills game in T.O.

Problems with Bills in T.O.

1. Corporate bozos badly misjudged the price point

2. It may be a "home" game for the bills but it is more of a neutral site type feel i.e.. no atmosphere.

3. Tough to get regular Joes, and Jills (see what I did there?), in the mood with a lack of a true tailgate... no atmosphere again.

4. Up until this season the Bills have come in with no buzz

Square on the head.

More like a bowl game I suppose.