How about those Raptors!

finfan

Glad to see some other Raptor fans out there. They have played some great ball this year, and most importantly, have finished games. Love to see them against the Wizards, down 2 of their best players, can't ask for much more than that. Go RAPS!

Raps have been playing the best ball I have seen from them in a while and can't wait for playoffs to start, I really think that they have a good chace this year at making a good run towards the finals. Will be cheering for them all the way

bargnani should be back this friday...hopefully hes in full form

one thing thats great about the raptors is their depth, some teams rely heavily on 1 or 2 players, but after bosh, raps have some great secondary players

seems like raps can beat anyone in the east except possibly detroit (yes they can handle chi-town, miami, and cleveland)

Terry quit being a smart @$$. :D

You'd be surprised how many Canadians don't know we have a professional basketball team (the Raptors) use to have the Grizzlies in Vancouver but they only lasted 3 or 4 years in the NBA.

Canadians are programed for Hockey. :canadian: I wish Toronto got a NFL team but too with the CFL they won't allow it, but what I find funny is all the players in the CFL are Americans anyway, so is it really Canadian ?

We also got Steve Nash (from BC) in the NBA with 2 MVP's the last two years in a row and he could get it again this year, he is a legend in the NBA and that is a almost impossible task, and more Americans know who he is than Canadians.

Edited by GbayGiant