Good morning Lew.

Roy

This are Sheet with a capital S the creeks are very high and the Thames was at least 2' high yesterday and then last night I heard that they opened the dam in London so that will not help us fishing the lake at all as that water will be pushing more mud out then politicians in Ottawa!

Either way we will be on the west end of the lake trying for some big girls hope Lew and Pete are having a safe ride right now and the others a safe one tonight. See ya all in the am.

This are Sheet with a capital S the creeks are very high and the Thames was at least 2' high yesterday and then last night I heard that they opened the dam in London so that will not help us fishing the lake at all as that water will be pushing more mud out then politicians in Ottawa!

The one Dam that used to be let out in the fall hasn't been functional for several years now. Upstream reservoirs are over 3' higher right now and letting water out as is the river level in the city, so not looking good for the Thames downstream for at least a couple days its complete chocolate milk up this way.

I wanted to get down there this weekend but going to hold off now. Good luck to those that do. :Gonefishing:

We should set up some kind of bounty, like $20 to anyone who can successfully snap a pic of Lew smiling!!! :w00t:

Hand it over then. I have a great pic of Lew smiling. It was taken on my birthday at Beans and Maribeth's house 8-9 years ago.

Yeah well....my kids are in their 40's, I have 11 grandchildren...Great grandfather soon. Hell yeah, I'm at death's door....I'm just waiting for my ride.

Life in the old days wasn't as bad as they all make it out to be. Our history books only had one chapter...school was a cakewalk.

Yeah well....my kids are in their 40's, I have 11 grandchildren...Great grandfather soon. Hell yeah, I'm at death's door....I'm just waiting for my ride.

Life in the old days wasn't as bad as they all make it out to be. Our history books only had one chapter...school was a cakewalk.

I nominate this for best reply of the year but I am tired as hell so what do I know???

lol :( I didn't mean that. I meant ancient for a smile :(