Get yer snow shovels ready

lew

Looks like Mother Nature still wants to show us who's the boss around here.

Sposed to be getting around 4 inches of snow Wednesday night and into Thursday in the Toronto area and varying amounts everywhere else.

Doncha just luv springtime in Ontario ?? :thumbsup_anim:

We were all pretty smug when winter didn't arrive till February this year, but it looks like were making up for it now

It was the coldest February in 27 years in this area, and so far it's been the coldest April in the last decade.

Edited by lew

DARN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you guys down south get all the fun??

WE NEED IT, WE WANT IT, lots of dry wells up here, along with parched forests, and no runoff expected for steelhead season.

Our forecast is a 30-40 percent chance of flurries on wednesday into thursday, and a 60 percent chance of rain on saturday.

I would prefer a 70-80 percent chance on both occasions.

Phew!! North of the 401 from London to GTA should get the wet snow...maybe 10cm or more. At least Toronto and areas surrounding should only get rain/wet snow mix with little or no accumulation. That's what they are saying now...this may change 50 times between now and when it's supposed to get here later today...LOL

Every year, and I mean every year, it's the same thing.

We get a few nice warm days in March, and everybody ('cept me of course) thinks Winter is over, Spring is here. :w00t:

I predicted (in the midst of +20 C) that we would get at least 2 more snow storms.

Not only was I correct, we are headin' fer a third!

Next year will be the same. ;)

clampet with your track record of influencing the weather, could you please, for the love of god, not predict snow next year?

I remember driving to the musky Odyssee 4 years ago this weekend and it was one of the worst freezing rain days I've ever seen. Took about twice as long to get to St. Catherines as usual and there were cars crashed all along the QEW.

Guys driving 80 KPH when 30 was too fast....

I never count on spring being here till May, and then it's sometimes doubtful too.