AquaSeal?

jrego7

Would anyone here happen to know where I could purchase a tube of this product in cambridge, kitchener area? I checked Cabelas and it's on back order. I'm trying to water seal a pair of work boots.

Go to Canadian Tire and buy a tube of Shoe Goo if you can't find any Aquaseal locally.

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Would anyone here happen to know where I could purchase a tube of this product in cambridge, kitchener area? I checked Cabelas and it's on back order. I'm trying to water seal a pair of work boots.

I think some guys here are thinking you have a hole(s) in your boots or are you trying to water proof them? Nik wax is another excellent product, I do my work boots twice a year, keeps the leather supple and waterproof. I get mine at Sojourn in Barrie, MEC might also carry it.

I think some guys here are thinking you have a hole(s) in your boots or are you trying to water proof them? Nik wax is another excellent product, I do my work boots twice a year, keeps the leather supple and waterproof. I get mine at Sojourn in Barrie, MEC might also carry it.

A pair of steel toe rubber boots suffered a small crack near the steel toe. Sad to see, was the best pair of boots I've owned. I would have never guessed that they would crack before me being an idiot and stepping near a nail putting it through the side on accident. I also bought a new pair of Terra work boots that I would like to seal and make them more resistant to water. I hate working all day outside with wet feet and try to avoid wearing rubber boots when possible. Another option I thought about buying is a neoprene boot liner, but a no leak solution sounds better.

A pair of steel toe rubber boots suffered a small crack near the steel toe. Sad to see, was the best pair of boots I've owned. I would have never guessed that they would crack before me being an idiot and stepping near a nail putting it through the side on accident. I also bought a new pair of Terra work boots that I would like to seal and make them more resistant to water. I hate working all day outside with wet feet and try to avoid wearing rubber boots when possible. Another option I thought about buying is a neoprene boot liner, but a no leak solution sounds better.

Oh man, shoe-goo will fix your current boot no prob!

As for the new boots, there are some good sealants out there too to spray on a few coats and you are good to go. just reapply more the more often you wear them.