NF- Funny- Worst Dragon's Den pitch ever

Rod Caster

If it didn't go all the way to absolute zero and it was priced better than $211 and the battery life was better than 2wks, it could make a pretty awesome bait cooler to keep worms in.

I found that funny too

I will bet he has no idea what absolute zero is...

I'm amazed that anyone fell for this!! Clearly a setup. It just demonstrates how completely dense the "dragons" <sorry I gotta puke when I hear them called dragons> are!

I'm amazed too! "This is That" is a CBC production... as is "Dragon's Den".ninja.gif

Watch or listen to the other radio episodes on the link I provided. In another episode they highlight a guy who commutes 120 hours per week from Calgary to Vancouver for work.laugh.gif

Was it Phil.. was it Phil... :sarcasm:

Ha! Would of been a lot easier if we had of went out as a total farse like that guy from this and that.

I am nervous if we get aired. They show 5 mins, but we filmed for close to an hour. They can make those 5 mins look anyway they want with that much material. You sign a contract basically saying they can make you look good, ok, or absolutely ridiculous. It is their choice, we are at their mercy. :)

Edited by Harrison

You think it was a bad idea,, i was going to see if he needed a supplier come dec. jan, feb,,, i can make them in my backyard and supply hoepefully limitless snowballs for him,, if that fails i can go to the areanas and get the piles at back .I was thinking maybe a dollar a snowball ,i can probable make up to 200 an hour ,.

You think it was a bad idea,, i was going to see if he needed a supplier come dec. jan, feb,,, i can make them in my backyard and supply hoepefully limitless snowballs for him,, if that fails i can go to the areanas and get the piles at back .I was thinking maybe a dollar a snowball ,i can probable make up to 200 an hour ,.

I'll give you $50,000.00 for 51% of your snowball supplier buisness. laugh.gif

The real money is in reproducing that 6 volt battery that cools things to absolute zero or -273 degrees celcius.

From our atlantic salmon to our pacific salmon...This is That. hahaha.