Members Signatures

misfish

I have a lot of people who expect me to magically appear whenever there is a need of a hand or a handyman or ...? Somedays it's impossible to cover all the bases and I often hear about how they looked for me but couldn't find me. One day out of frustration I just up and quipped that I probably wasn't where they were looking and it kinda stuck. Not the greatest story, but true for sure!

Michael

I have a lot of people who expect me to magically appear whenever there is a need of a hand or a handyman or ...? Somedays it's impossible to cover all the bases and I often hear about how they looked for me but couldn't find me. One day out of frustration I just up and quipped that I probably wasn't where they were looking and it kinda stuck. Not the greatest story, but true for sure!

Michael

HERES MY NEW ONE ......... just because the phones ringing dose'nt mean i have to anwser it !

I don't understand why this thread had no hits???? Great topic IMO.

Here is one I just came across that I feel is great...

Never under estimate overwhelming stupidity in overwhelming numbers.

1695384066_921cdf5296_o.gif

This ones killer too!

i just tried to squash that little bugger on my screenwallbash.gif

Sry Ron,you just dropped to second. :worthy:

I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.”

Did you say something???? :whistling: