Lake O Musky

tightline

Now I kinda hate to post this because I don't want every yahoo lurking uld have never guessed you would catch one where he did but as it turns out he sure did(didn't believe it at first but saw the pic and no doubt its a ski!!) Are they common in Lake O or did he get lucky? Can't recall ever seeing a post on it here about anyone actually hitting Lake O for them. I go out to the islands for pike a bit so I guess there"s a good chance of musky being there as well.

Here's one from a few years ago...Apparently 44" and 30 lbs.

Lake_O_Muskie.jpg

About 15 yrs. ago while i was fishing off Pickering a guy caught a similarly sized musky on a shad rap in the winter.

Musky and walleye exist in western Lake O. when they are caught they can be big.

The walleye in my avatar was caught in western Lake Ontario.

Heres one that I posted a little while back, not to far from lake O(in a trib). I have lost another ski in open lake O not too far from shore, not too long ago, that was a fluke incident.

The crank bait is 4 1/4 inchs long, the ski was just under the surface. No need to do the math, because it was hugesmile.gif

niagara muskie 5.jpg

Edited by vinnimon

Heres one that I posted a little while back, not to far from lake O(in a trib). I have lost another ski in open lake O not too far from shore, not too long ago, that was a fluke incident.

The crank bait is 4 1/4 inchs long, the ski was just under the surface. No need to do the math, because it was hugesmile.gif

I'm guessing that ski was conservation released