Holiday Trollin'

Meely

I can't remember the last time I took advantage of two weeks worth of vacation......

I have been enjoying some time off before I return back to work on Monday.

I decided I would like to get out and do some Musky Hunting with the hopes of letting my girlfriend

reel in a ski er two!!

We set sail mid-morning and spent about 4 hours or so on the water. We managed to boat 3 nice skies.

Our second one boated was the nicer of the lot. All were caught trolling bright coloured lures.

I have to admit, its a nice feeling putting people on fish and watching them experience the thrill of reelin em in!!

I have attached a few pics. Heading back up on Friday for another few days of hunting!!!

Ski1smlpic.jpg

Zenski2smlpic.jpg

Zenskismlpic3.jpg

Meely :canadian:

Edited by Meely

Nice skiis.........caught on bass tackle????

I doubt it...until recent years...Muskie was the only fish Meely and Buckster targetted...

Except the odd crappie or two in the spring...

Nice pictures Mate...

Nice skiis.........caught on bass tackle????

Meele's an excellent musky fisherman and I'm just curious as to why you'd ask a question like that ??

We just had a thread on that topic go down the drain yesterday.

Meele's an excellent musky fisherman and I'm just curious as to why you'd ask a question like that ??

Seems like we were both offended at that remark Lew...LOL

I think he caught them trolling with his perch gear! Yes I know I'm stirring the pot but what kind of question was that? The passionate muskie guys get bent out of shape because the fish we go for are few and far between and for such an ornery fish, they are quite fragile.

bass tackle comment was meant as a joke since it caused such a stir yesterday......No harm intended!

bass tackle comment was meant as a joke since it caused such a stir yesterday......No harm intended!

Try adding some smiley-face emoticoms to your posts if you are joking so we will know...smile.gif

Thanks folks!!

and no.....they were all caught on MUSKY GEAR!!!! :rolleyes:

No offence taken .... My skin has thickened over the past few years :whistling:

I'm heading back up Friday morning for a day or two and hope to get back out there!!

Dan, let me know if you want to"hook-up" for a day!!

Buckster....we're heading back up Friday, Saturday and back Sunday early afternoon........You know the directions!!

Meely :canadian:

Edited by Meely