Salmon fishing help needed

Pikeslayer

Can anyone recommend any books, videos or DVDs on how to catch lake Ontario salmon? I have some fellow OFC members booked on trip trades this weekend and would like to at least look like I know what I'm doing.

Any tips on lures and tackle would be helpful too. Would worms and bobbers work?

Where would be a good place to rent a boat? Do you need a license?

Where should I fish? It looks like a kinda big lake out there! GSP thingies would be appreciated.

Any help is greatly appreciated and advice (no matter how bad) is welcome.

Thx in advance,

Slayer

Can anyone recommend any books, videos or DVDs on how to catch lake Ontario salmon? I have some fellow OFC members booked on trip trades this weekend and would like to at least look like I know what I'm doing.

Any tips on lures and tackle would be helpful too. Would worms and bobbers work?

Where should I fish? It looks like a kinda big lake out there! GSP thingies would be appreciated.

Thx in advance,

Slayer

Send me a pm I can help you out.

Edited by saltydawg

sounds or looks like someone is messing with your account.

If not, a match, a stick-o-dy-no-might (a la Jimmy Walker voice) throw it out and wait... :whistling:

now if you don't have that then I guess you might be in a bit of trouble then... :mellow:

Gotta git yerself a couple a dem salman lewers and a box a dem due werms.Ya gets dem due werms outa dat box, and den ya slip one a dem buggers on da lewer. Tye dat sukker onto a few feats of brayed line and through the whole whatcha callit into the dern watter.

Salmans like dat lots.

I"m an Ex spurt on the whole affair.

Hope i was helpin y'out

P

Thx in advance,

Slayer

Dont frete, just steer the boat and watch the ff.I think I can manage to drop the cannon ball in the water for ya, no strings attachedsarcasm.gifrofl2.gif