Funny haha or funny odd?

GBW

Here are a few pic's I have taken in the past two days.

Notice the name on the truck? Well this "Newf" should have watch where he was going. Yes, he hit the back of the car... :wallbash:

Nicetruckname.jpg

These two guys came flying down Bay St. yesterday. One has a powered chair and the trailer person doesn't so he just holds on for the ride. Nice way to get around if you ask me... :whistling:

BayandRichmondjustanotherday.jpg

So I go out for a walk at lunch to find Mrs Kelly and Dann helping out a friend.

I don't think you can tell in this pic but it's 30x hotter where they are cause of the gril's

MrsKellyandDannJuly212011.jpg

Your darn toot'n it was hot !

We were cooking steak,chicken,pulled pork,plainten(fried banana)on the 2 big grills.

Behind us was 3 of the propane burners with big pots of rice,vegetables,and spanish beans.

Kelly was serving the customers and Anthony( young guy at the far right in the pic)

and myself were doing the cooking.

Your darn toot'n it was hot !

We were cooking steak,chicken,pulled pork,plainten(fried banana)on the 2 big grills.

Behind us was 3 of the propane burners with big pots of rice,vegetables,and spanish beans.

Kelly was serving the customers and Anthony( young guy at the far right in the pic)

and myself were doing the cooking.

Love the matching aprons Skeets.Do the make them for men too?whistling.gif