Boat in driveway ... preventing theft

krawler

I bought a q-see package that used a pci card in your computer to do the viewing and recording and 4 cameras and cabling

the cameras were not so good so I started bidding on ebay for better cameras....2 I got for a buck....and 19.99 shipping.....

I now have to cards in the puter and 8 cameras..it's over kill but I have fun with them...cops used them twice now to help catch people

I would love to get a PTZ camera

I helped set up a wireless camera and it worked a lot better then I thought it would

IR outdoor CCTV camera works! :thumbsup_anim:

Cameras don't help at my work. Unless it's the cops brother looking right into the camera they aren't much help (except to scare them away)

I have a padlock on the tongue, if they take it my insurance buys me a new one.

First thing is understanding a pro.

When the pro shows up to rip you off,It's not the first time he's been there.

This is why the garage is not that safe.

How many people lock there boat up in the garage.Well to get into the garage is only one lock.

My boat in the drive may have up to 12 on it.2 locks you can't cut and 2 that have a high tolerance to

liquid nitrogen.The only way to stop a pro,Is to make them use up time.

When they show up will a cube van and a roll up. You better make sure you have the right insurance.

The town is upgrading the water main on my street today and my wife just called to tell me there is a 6 foot wide by 8 foot deep trench across the end of my driveway. HA! try stealing my boat now!!! Anyone want to take me fishing???LOL

Nothing a water truck can 't fix, fill the moat and float your boat away..

The town is upgrading the water main on my street today and my wife just called to tell me there is a 6 foot wide by 8 foot deep trench across the end of my driveway. HA! try stealing my boat now!!! Anyone want to take me fishing???LOL

Two 2X8X8' and I'm gone in 60 seconds....but not if there is a mad dog chained to the trailer....

Even a Mad dog can be removed from the equasion...My uncle had a MASSIVE Gaurd dog named "bear" that he kept at his shop(he's a mechanic)

One morning he came in to work and all his tools were gone, and there in the middle of the garage laid his dead dog.....

The punks cut the power to the shop....say good bye to the alarm

They threw a steak laced with rat poison among other common chemicals into a broken window and got the dog ill, then they came back later and beat him to death.

The buggers then had the rest of the night to take their time stripping the shop of all his tools, 4 cars, his dirt bike, boat & Motor.....and if that wasn't bad enough, they "attempted" to burn the place down before they left but a neighbor saw flames and was able to douse the fire before calling the police.

Insurance....I recommend insurance for your boat