My opener - Finally Bass Season- Beware of Primates

Cudz

You should get one of those hair-sculptor-artist guys to carve the body of the lemur sitting your head. That would be spectacular.

That is the plan next time I do this. Shave a lemur in the hair on my head and have it turned so the tail is where my beard starts. this was the second time I grew this beard. If you look closely at the pics you will not that the beard where I am holding the fish is not the same as the pic of me with the beard but without the fish.

Great weekend man.

If i remember correctly, this boyz weekend, you guys all grow a crazy stash. Didn't you do the Hulkster last year?

Yes. Hulkster was last year. I already have a good one for next year

More crazy facial hair and great action from "the same lake as last year" ;) Great fishery and you guys are really dialed into it....nice work!

Same lake. The other boat also managed 7 walleye in one evening. I love that lake. I always do well there. Constant action if you throw the right lures in the right spots.

fish are great

the fur will look good in the parade this weekend

:rofl2:

sorry

Parade?? What parade are you talking about? Is there a Primate parade I should be aware of?

I think Ford will be a great mayor.

My family is reading your post and are in a heated debate as to whether you grew that in a weekend? Very original. It's a work of art.

Jiggy

I grew the beard for 1 week. I then shave it in which takes about 15 minutes. After that it take 3 sessions of 40 minutes each to get the dye (some crazy bleach) to work.