Identifying the " Vancouver Terrorists"?

express168

To all you young men out there, wait till you have children of your own, before you throw rocks. Just because you teach them does not mean they learn!

well I have two very respectful boys and a repectful daughter that have all made it to late teens early 20"s very important rule they learned early on was that whatever the athorities would meter out was nothing compared to what would come when you walk in the door.

Im a fair guy equal opportunity parent

you know where the wood shed is just let me know when :clapping:

well I have two very respectful boys and a repectful daughter that have all made it to late teens early 20"s very important rule they learned early on was that whatever the athorities would meter out was nothing compared to what would come when you walk in the door.

Im a fair guy equal opportunity parent

you know where the wood shed is just let me know when :clapping:

And I aplaude you for that! I too was lucky enough to raise a son and daughter that respect and appreciate others but I also know some people, that despite their efforts weren't so lucky.

One family had a 15 year old daughter that no matter what they tried was a rebel. She she would stay out all night parting with her friends. Parents tried locking the door, kid called the cops, cops came and made them open the door and let her in.

She stole the keys to the family car and went for a joy ride. The parents called the cops. The cops were going to charge the parents for leaving the keys where the kid could find them. (they were in her mothers purse in her parents bedroom)

Then the kid accused the mother of assaulting her, the mother got hauled away in handcuffs and it took several months and many people testifing on her behalf and a lot of money in legal fees before the charges were dropped.

What happened to the kid, NOTHING! Today she lives in her own apartment (a good portion of which the parents are forced to pay for) she parties with her friends almost every night and her parents can't say or do a thing about it.

This is just one example, man I can give you so many more!

I have done quite a bit of work with troubled kids over the years and in most cases the parents had been forced by the system to give up. They had no controle and every time they tried to take control, our "system" made them the villen.

So, just because your kids, my kids, and many other kids turned out to be good, doesn't mean that other parents haven't tried.

We've been lucky! If the first time you had offered to take your kid to the wood shead, you'd ended up in handcuffs, had your kids taken away from you, had to spend all your savings on legal bills, lost your job because you were in jail fighting bogus charges, you might have a little empethy!

If you want to blame someone, blame the system that has taken "Failed" out of our schools. Blame the system that suspends two kids because they tried to settle a dispute with a good old fassion punching match. Blame the system that took the lords prayer, our national anthem, and teachers control out of our schools. Sure some of these kids make stupid mistakes and decisions. That is why they are called "kids" not adults!

No thanks. I prefer to blame the kid who stuffs a rag into a gas tank and attempts to set it on fire. "Blame the system" is just another dodge for kids that don't see the line between a good time and criminal, dangerous, anti-social behaviour.

Imagine someone having morels and ethics because it is the right way to do things, and not because they fear punishment from their god.

Religion has absolutely NO PLACE in any public institution.

I don't think lack of, or sound catholic morals had anything to do with a misguided youth trying to torch a police cruiser.

If you want the lords prayer in class then go to a catholic school which is what I did, and where My Kids go.

My Taxes are directed to the Seperate board cause I think its important and its My choice, My money, My upbringing....end of story.

Back to the topic,

I think this kid deserves to be crimanally charged to the full extent of the law as anyone else would be.

And he should pray....errr....hope like heck that the school has a soft spot.

I hope for his sake that he has a long track record of good grades, charitable/community service and some luck on his side to show this is an isolated incident...

If he does the school may overlook the criminal charges and allow him a shot.

But if he's hell on wheels outside of this occurance, he's in for some justice served cold.

Edited by Cookslav

when the photo first came out and was on tv they did not say that

so I went by what I saw...

hind sight is a wonderful thing..........

but is always too late to take it back

Oh... I thought you read the post. It also explains it there.

ok

now you made me go back and see what I really did........LOL

the guy before me said Good thing she is wearing underwear.

and I replied "her mother is proud of her for that"

as it turned out ..I really wasn't commenting on the photo, but what someone said about the photo