Happy Birthday to

Daplumma

As some of you remember today is Jimmy Maurice "Rocket" Richard the goats birthday.He is turning 10 today.He was born during a thunderstorm by c-section at the vets office while the power was out.I held the flashlight and cleaned him up.The vet sewed his mother up and she is still around today.His mother is named Lydia and his father was just called "Stinky".Stinky is long gone up the road for obvious reasons.Jimmy was first named after a good friend of mine who shares his birthday but it was soon obvious that this goat was much more than a "Jimmy".He was and is the fastest goat I have ever seen and he was soon known as "Rocket" after one of my boyhood heros.He is also called the Carpenter sometimes because he likes to beat his head on wood and sounds like someone hammering nails.He has no other redeeming qualities but I like him just the same.

gallery_7_64_32185.jpg

Some of Rockets friends; notice the wood by the shed door is torn up.

gallery_7_64_71664.jpg

Joe

Thanx for the well wishes everyone cept Wayne..Jerk :rolleyes: I dont know how goats age compared to dogs or humans.I do have an Alpine that is 17 yrs plus,the vet said its the oldest goat he has seen so far.I would say that Rocket is prolly old ebough for a drink but "he" is what they call a wether so no Hanky Panky for him.

Joe

Happy Birthday Rocket!!!

Nice Rack!!!!

You're one Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad dude :D

I could go on, but I won't

Joey

Keep going Joey.I need some new material.Wayne,no worries bud.Is that one of you rkin in that pic?

Joe