OFNrs are a class 1 Act

Big Cliff

So, I am helping a friend fix an old outboard. Now I am a licensed small engine mechanic but I am not a marine mechanic so I don't have all the resources that a good marine mechanic would have. So this morning I sent my friend Bernie a PM asking for some specific information; within an hour I had a PM back from him with exactly what I needed to know. Now that my friends is what OFC is all about; people helping people!

Thank you Bernie I really appreciate your help and hope I can return the favour some day!

This place is chock full of generous, good hearted,helpful, people who i am honored to know. I have received help, and helped out, and i will always do what i can for anyone in here.We are brothers and sisters, from different mothers and fathersclapping.gifgood.gif

No problem at all Cliff.

I know you have helped out many here, and to be able to help you help others is a pleasure.

It's great that many of us here are able to help one another along!

Just to clarify to those that may get the wrong impression on me and outboards here is the story.

I'm an automotive mechanic, not an outboard guy. I do have a history in boats and motors and work in an environment that is somewhat unusual. My auto shop is part of a family operation that includes marine. So I do have access to this information.