Boat Smart Audit!!

anders

Why would a supervisor need to know the answers? :dunno:

I thought the supervisor sole purpose was to make sure there was no cheating going on, my supervisor wouldn`t know the bow from the stern! :lol:

it wasnt the test it was to make sure that all the test takers followed the rules and took them at the right locations, however that was a few years ago, and i did over 20 exams so to know the locations which they were talking about was a little nerving. If i would have failed all the takers that i supervised would have lost there operators card.

i recived the same thing today. My question is if one cheated the first time whats to stop them from cheating when ansewering the survey. The questions were did they have help did the have study aids and did they take it at there residance. not a big deal to answer but really come on. this whole thing is a joke don't get me wrong i belive we should have some kind of boat lic but a test u can take at a hime and the police can't check. So if you fail the survey are the boat smart police coming to your door and taking your lic

I got my email today aswell. The tone of it was threatening in nature and I was not amused.

I answered the questions, which were pretty simple. First of all it states before you answer that the test taker was NOT permitted to take the test from their home address. Then one of the questions is "Did the student take the test from their home address or another address?" DUH!!!

I passed but was rightly ticked I even had to take it and none too happy with the whole threatening tone of it.

The well is running dry and they are just trying to find some new cashflow.

"We're sorry. The test supervisor was not suitably qualified, therefore we need you to write a new boater exam. Will that be cash or visa?" :angry:

I got my email today aswell. The tone of it was threatening in nature and I was not amused.

I answered the questions, which were pretty simple. First of all it states before you answer that the test taker was NOT permitted to take the test from their home address. Then one of the questions is "Did the student take the test from their home address or another address?" DUH!!!

I passed but was rightly ticked I even had to take it and none too happy with the whole threatening tone of it.

that sucks

I have not got the email yet

and so far the guy that supervised mine has not....but I doubt I will reply to them in any way.......

I think it is bull you know what

why would someone overseeing the exam need to know the answers

you would think they would be more honest if they didn't know the answers

Terry, truer words could not be spoken! written!?!?!

that sucks

I have not got the email yet

and so far the guy that supervised mine has not....but I doubt I will reply to them in any way.......

Ya, I thought about not responding. I know lots of people who have changed their emails. What then?