The Man Card!

Headhunter

You need your card punched if you drink Bud Light Lime!!! tease.gif

That's crossing the line. Bud light like is an amazing summer time deck, fishing, patio, balcony, and everything else summer beer. Budweiser is the greatest beer ever. Bud, bud light, bud light lime are all premium beers. Dont bash a "mans" beer. Beer in itself is a "mans" drink.

Any guy bashing any kind of beer get their card revoked.

If you buy Dynomite sticks (tampons) or any product like that for your wife/girlfriend lol.

Oh come on, now everyone is picking on the "perfect man". I buy my GF pads. It when your "not man" enough to do it that your card gets revoked. Takes a real man to buy his woman her essentials.

I may be in trouble on this one :whistling: Couple of months ago we needed to replace our sole vehicle, I wanted a full size pickup with an V8, wife was making noise about a car :wallbash: ended up with a Jeep Liberty. Ok it's kind of a gal type vehicle but got a solid rear axle and real 4 wheel drive not AWD and a fairly large V6 :clapping: However I'd been looking to upgrade the 18' aluminum to a 20' walkaround cuddy offshore boat like a Proline or a Trophy, now that that option has been removed as I would not tow over 3000 with the Liberty, we are getting new living room furniture and carpet and I have repainted said room. Did I just get whipped needing my card revalidated or effectively compromise with future concessions possible :thumbsup_anim:

If you need gloves to handle any freshwater fish, other than muskie, your revoked

If you need anyone to land a fish for you, you are revoked

If you have a tap tap at the end of your line and call for the net immediately, you are revoked.

If you snag and think its a fish, and everyone else knows its a snag, and you say " but it WAS moving", you are revoked.

If your afraid to swim in a lake, well, your revoked

If you don't read fishing magazine on the crapper, well after your done, your revoked

If you can't parallel park, your revoked

If you panfish with braided line, your probably Red Green

Edited by manitoubass2

How doe's not wanting to swim in a polluted,gem infested lakes make you less of a man.

5 dead from catching meningitis from lake water.One was a friend.

friend in hospital.Nerves system shuts down after a simple swim,

Most cases of ring worm and tape come from a swim.

Men that have bought pick-ups.That have no trailer hitch and a hard tonneau cover.

Can't let the groceries get wet

Edited by Tybo

How doe's not wanting to swim in a polluted,gem infested lakes make you less of a man.

5 dead from catching meningitis from lake water.One was a friend.

friend in hospital.Nerves system shuts down after a simple swim,

Most cases of ring worm and tape come from a swim.

Men that have bought pick-ups.That have no trailer hitch and a hard tonneau cover.

Can let the groceries get wet

Assuming it's a clean lake, not a New Jersey disposal site.

Didn't mean to offend, this thread is all about the lol's

sorry to hear that

If it makes you feel any better, I ate some crap today

Edited by manitoubass2

being from the city of Montreal I fail on so many levels as a "man" as defined by you guys

I`ll have you know that Montreal is the city where men are men, and everything else is scared.We don`t need man cards, we have Le Grand Ballet Canadiens`angel.png

I dont even care..I'm proud! My hands could be in a Rolex add as a hand model, I wear lip balm, 300$ jeans, go to a "coiffure" where my stylist has studied in Europe for 2 years on how to style hair and nobody else touches it, tweeze me eyebrows regularly, get manicures, tan, enjoy my egyptian Hugo Boss boxer briefs etc etc... Tis what Montrealers do and why our women are so internationally known for being gorgeous. But I do tone it down to "neanderthal hoody mode" to go fishing in Ontario to try an fit in duh. I am a MAN!....wait who am I kidding. I'm really not

Now way yer gettin into MY boatwhistling.gifrofl2.gifjerry.gif

I don't know Paul.. maybe he's just a poser considering he says

Tis what Montrealers do and why our women are so internationally known for being gorgeous
. Maybe "he's" just pretending to be a man !! :whistling: