Disturbing Finds...at a Back, Back Hidden Lake

Ive also bumped into my fair share of Tomato plots, one even had spent shotgun shells littering the place... needless to say we walked out of there really fast, maybe even ran as we got closer to the car haha.

Ive also bumped into my fair share of Tomato plots, one even had spent shotgun shells littering the place... needless to say we walked out of there really fast, maybe even ran as we got closer to the car haha.

But wasn't it worth it? I mean where else can you find those fish that "don't exist"...

Up in Haliburton, while bushwacking, in October last year, we found a similar old tomato plantation.

I was thinking this August, I'd grab my tilley hat, binoculars and "Birds of Ontario" book (not to look suspicious) and wander back through there

Ddn't you hear what happened up in Haliburton some 5 years ago? 5 cotaggers were walking around in the forest when two guys apporached them with guns and held them hostage, only to let them go a day or two later, they called the cops and a huge plantation was found.

Careful with your footing Brock, these folks dont mess around.