any issues with buying from cabela's online

skinny

The US Cabela's cannot ship Auto inflate vests nor re-arm kits to Canada. View "restrictions" for those items.

There are a number of items Cabelas can't ship to Canada, it's not their choice it's asinine laws (ie: fly tying material/animal parts and rod winding finish/epoxy)

But I do order plenty from them and have never had an issue. I always do my orders by phone and I know exactly the cost to my door when I hang up, I like that, no surprises!

I've ordered lots from Cabela's over the years ( thou not in the last couple of years) and have never had any issuses what so ever. The delievery was fast - and always the exact price that was quoted on the phone order.

Tracker (Don) :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

First time i bought stuff from them it never showed up.

They re-sent my order and then when it came here one of the reels was missing.

Called to ask what was up and they tell me the reel has been discontinued so we didn't send you one. Problem I had with that is that i was never called and notified about the reel not coming.

It was supposed to be my friends bday present.

Edited by Marko

There are a number of items Cabelas can't ship to Canada, it's not their choice it's asinine laws (ie: fly tying material/animal parts and rod winding finish/epoxy)

Don't try bringing in any rubber boot from cabelas U.S ..we have a wholesale acct with them and I tried bringing in some rubber boots a year or so back.. made in china..boots were 99 dollars...broker told me the import duty on those boots..because they were made in china....109.45 the only rubber boot they had at the time that you could bring into Canada were made by Kamik