Jumping Fish

Twocoda

Do i win an OFC hat for catching 4 fish without a fishing rod???...After all one was a double header :sarcasm::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Leechman i was just out watching today instead of fishing ....sometimes that is just as much fun...

Edited by Twocoda

Thanks for the kindness everyone ...the pics are on a telephoto lense but it is only a 200 mm ...i went down yesterday to get some more pics from the other side of the river (closer to the fish) but the river is a total blow out with all the rain and melting snow outta the bush...ill keep trying though ...

Cheers

Heres another from today...the fish were not co-operating for some reason there was only one fish that actually jumped straight tonight ...most were sideways/backwards half jumps or just popped thier heads out of the water...might because of all the dirty water they ingested after the last rain :dunno:

RezRainbowDNP.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since my arm is getting tired/sore from fighting fish i thought i would go and catch some more this way ...with the camera...so here ya go

CSC_0195.jpg

CSC_0196.jpg

CSC_0197.jpg

CSC_0198.jpg

CSC_0200.jpg

CSC_0201.jpg

CSC_0204.jpg

CSC_0203.jpg

CSC_0199.jpg

This was fun capturing these fish but oddly enough i felt incomplete without the rod in my hand

Cheers!!