Call of Duty PS3

cwpowell

battlefield bad company 2 is far better than any COD... :whistling:

YES!!! BFBC 2 is the best first person military shooting game out there! COD is so cartoonish and the guns sound so weird! I have all COD games for PS3 since COD 4 but I only buy them to try them and so far nothing beats Bad Company 2, so they sit there and collect dust. If anyone plays BFBC 2 online, feel free to add me on PS3! My ID is: superdeluxe639

dont get me started on the PS vs Xbox and BattleField vs COD cause I will destroy you all in an argument. I get heated about this stuff.

No worries man, it's all just an opinion. Some people like Battlefield better than COD, and PS3 more than XBOX. It's just a matter of opinion, not fact. Whatever you like better is your choice as long as you enjoy it, that's all that matters. Although the only matter of fact is that BFBC 2 is better than any COD ;P Kidding, that's just my opinion, I enjoy the game way more. But then again, I own a sound recording and post-production studio as a business, and we do post-production sound mixing for film and television, and the occasional video game trailer, and I'll tell you for certain that the sound in BFBC 2 is FAR superior to COD. That doesn't make it better for everyone, perhaps that's why I like it better, but hey to each their own...

I come home to the sounds of gunfire everyday....so I head to the liquor cabinet and then I blast my Dean Martin. I tried XBOX360 once, had my man spinning like a ballet dancer, twas quite comical. My son is addicted he truly is and its quite sad. He needs to get a JOB, a life, away from that life sucking machine!! Someday I may just accidentally take a hammer to it....and blame him for driving me mad with the constant sounds of war.

I come home to the sounds of gunfire everyday....so I head to the liquor cabinet and then I blast my Dean Martin. I tried XBOX360 once, had my man spinning like a ballet dancer, twas quite comical. My son is addicted he truly is and its quite sad. He needs to get a JOB, a life, away from that life sucking machine!! Someday I may just accidentally take a hammer to it....and blame him for driving me mad with the constant sounds of war.

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

:worthy:

I used to have a couple buddies big into the online shooter games. I'm sure they're probably still in their mothers basements playing right now...LOL

dont get me started on the PS vs Xbox and BattleField vs COD cause I will destroy you all in an argument. I get heated about this stuff.

you need to get out a bit more if you get into heated arguments about video games...

considering how many kids are obese, lazy, antisocial and unwilling to work because of video games, i highly recommend that you smash that thing before your kid turns into one of those people i make fun of.

a few of my buddies have younger siblings that got hooked on video games and it's rather pathetic how low some people can go. never leave the house, 8 hours of game play a day, skipping school, no friends, 18 and never had girlfriends, etc. what makes it even worse is their parents just sit back and let it happen. put your foot down and put a time limit on daily usage.

Anyone onn the board play?

Yep, guys at worked got me hooked on Modern Warfare and now BlackOps. Usually get my ass shot off but its a lot of fun. Find the servers on PS3 are flakey, but its free so cant complain. Between seasons it passes the time as opposed to watching the boob tube biggrin.gif

Edited by Spiel

have over 30 days of playing time on EACH COD since COD4! Highest prestige in all of them. Time to stop and get a life. ON XBOX tho

Im calling Bull on this !!!!! over 30 days of play time ???? that would mean you average 5 and a half hours of play time a day SINCE the game came out in november.... I cant remember exactly, but I think it came out Nov. 9th.

Bragging about how much time you waste inside isnt "COOL" ... and if infact you can prove that number, its even more pathetic !

I have seen guys with 10-12-15 days play time with top prestige.

On the other hand.... Black ops is pretty sweet, I have about 6 days play time now. Im on 4th prestige. Im kind of losing interest now though. Ive got a house to renovate, work to be done and fish to catch !!!!

See ya on the water !

PS.... PS3 rules all !!!! hands down ! ;)

11th prestige!!! How did you put the controller down long enough to post!?!? lol

i'm on to "lovetofish"

He should be on the 50th prestige about 6 times by now if he is still playin COD4 !!!!! Its been out for what... 3 years now ?

Im calling Bull on this !!!!! over 30 days of play time ???? that would mean you average 5 and a half hours of play time a day SINCE the game came out in november.... I cant remember exactly, but I think it came out Nov. 9th.

Bragging about how much time you waste inside isnt "COOL" ... and if infact you can prove that number, its even more pathetic !

I have seen guys with 10-12-15 days play time with top prestige.

On the other hand.... Black ops is pretty sweet, I have about 6 days play time now. Im on 4th prestige. Im kind of losing interest now though. Ive got a house to renovate, work to be done and fish to catch !!!!

See ya on the water !

PS.... PS3 rules all !!!! hands down ! ;)

Yeah whatever. As far as I'm concerned anyone over the age of 12 who plays these things needs to get a life.

Yeah whatever. As far as I'm concerned anyone over the age of 12 who plays these things needs to get a life.

gotta disagree with you on this statement...i'm 26 with a job, home, wife and newborn baby...i do plenty through the day that doesnt involve a gaming system...if i want to sit down for an hour or 2 and play some COD after the wife and baby have gone to bed, i dont see any problem with that nor do i feel like i need to get a life

gotta disagree with you on this statement...i'm 26 with a job, home, wife and newborn baby...i do plenty through the day that doesnt involve a gaming system...if i want to sit down for an hour or 2 and play some COD after the wife and baby have gone to bed, i dont see any problem with that nor do i feel like i need to get a life

Each day that goes by I'm morphing more and more into Walter Matthau.

gotta disagree with you on this statement...i'm 26 with a job, home, wife and newborn baby...i do plenty

through the day that doesnt involve a gaming system...if i want to sit down for an hour or 2 and play some COD after the wife and baby have gone to bed, i dont see any problem with that nor do i feel like i need to get a life

I am in the same boat except I am 34. Beats the hell out of watching survivor or any of the garbage television programming. I do not watch tv anymore. I either read books or essays or I lose myself in a game for a bit. And as it happens, I personally believe that it has helped me professionally. I am a Crane operator by trade but sometimes run other machines. My learn time on

different machines over the years probably was cut in half at least.