Fishin on a warm sunny day

aplumma

I decided it was time to dig out the boat and go fishing on Saturday so off Earl and I went. Once we got to the water it was blowing 25 mph and just overcast. We fished for 3 hours with no bites and called it a day.The good news is I brought home 24 minnows to use Sunday at a local farm pond.It actually is a little big to be called a pond and since it shows up on google Earth I will call it a lake.

looking to the left

e85b0ce2.jpg

Looking to the right

7bcc4ce0.jpg

I was into fish 2 minutes after the first cast and this beautiful Crappie comes to the dock. Their was many more to come from that hole and after 12 more the same size I moved on to see if their were bigger ones.

a99623cc.jpg

This was one of the bigger ones and to keep from slimming my phone I decided to take photos to as needed.cbfd047b.jpg

I hooked on the biggest minnow in the bucket 3 inches and lobbed him out to see if he would get some action. As soon as he hit the water the bobber went down and I figured he was just to big for it but after 30 seconds I gave it a pull and reeled in this bass.

3b9fcc35.jpg

Well a few hours of catching fish and 24 minnows gone it was time to head back home.

Art