CTC ICE FISHING SALE

asdve23rveavwa

I got there flyer yesterday and i just double checked it again.

There is nothing to do with ice fishing in it? :dunno:

It was mentioned in our flyer in Woodstock in a yellow box as 40% on select items...the website pretty much shows everything that is on sale.

It was mentioned in our flyer in Woodstock in a yellow box as 40% on select items...the website pretty much shows everything that is on sale.

LOL

if i dont see pictures, i dont read it LOL

its on page 3 of my flyer too :oops:

thanks for the heads up frankie.

i have been waiting for the sale so i can pick up a couple more of the rattling reels $2.99ea. :thumbsup_anim:

299 to 179! Sorry bout that!

Subzero 6" auger 35.99 from 59

Just back from ctc. Huts are on sale and ice rod reel combo 40% off too. Saw an 8" sub zero auger for $35.99 but I already have one so I did not buy it.

They do it at the end of the ice fishing season. You still have 3 months left.

They didn't do it last year either. :angry:

When they have had it in the past it has been at the same time as down South which was awesome as we could use the new goodies right away. :thumbsup_anim:

On my way home, stopped in to have a look and they had a good variety of stuff at very decent price.... was looking at Hi-Tech Telescopic Ice Skimmers and guess the price :whistling: regular $14.99 :whistling:

Yep $8.99 :DB)

Also was looking at the jigging rods and found a medium action with the large eyelets, the same I have that you've seen in my reports but it didn't have a tag on it and I ask the service guy if he knew the price, looked on the shelf and says to me "It's yours for $5.00" I says "SOLD :D " B)

Little Foxee's were $3.99 :w00t:

Great deals guys.... hurry up, the stuff is disappearing fast ;)

I went in Midland today and just about everything is already put away... as I found it was at Princess Auto "all seasonal items returned to headquarters".. WTH..

Anyone interested Midland CTC has one Eskimo power auger.. 1.4 HP I believe.. regular $399.. marked down to $299. Imagine you can haggle as it doesn't have a box and is their last one.

Anyone interested Midland CTC has one Eskimo power auger.. 1.4 HP I believe.. regular $399.. marked down to $299. Imagine you can haggle as it doesn't have a box and is their last one.

...or wait til next fall and get the 2 HP at Costco for $280.

Stouffville has nothing, Whitby South is under reno and has nothing and Whitby North has done the reno had has very little left. I did however pick up a new set of auger blades for HH for under $20 after taxes.

Nothing great at CT North Bay... a few decent sales here and there, but no sweeping 40% off. I suppose they change out their winter products later in the season up north.

They just renovated the inside of the store again, seems like every year they change the view from inside.