Just saying hello

Hello everyone,

My name is Sean and I am a 14 year old steelheader. I just started out this year and I really enjoy it. I started with a spinning reel but switched over to a centrepin and I love it. I usually go to rivers near me like the Bronte, the Grand and the Credit and sometimes on weekends I go up north to the Saugeen or Beaver. In the summer I do some bass and walleye fishing in my families 14' boat and I also do some fly fishing, usually the upper grand or whitemans creek.

I have been on this site a ton and finally joined. I really enjoy all the stories and pictures that people post, and the classifieds. Hopefully an Islander will pop up soon :)

Sean

If I can figure this out, here are some pics of some steelhead I caught this winter (Sorry about the quality)

DSCF1444.jpg

DSCF1478.jpg

DSCF1484.jpg

Welcome to the board Sean but ya spelt your name wrong LOL I'm a Shawn too but I will let it go because your a steelheader :thumbsup_anim: Lookin forward to your spring pics have fun on here and don't be scared to ask ??? there's a tonne of experienced pinners on here myself included been steelheading for 15+ years and had my pin for 6ish years I love it one of my favorite fish to catch :Gonefishing: