Newest Fishing Weapon

atvaholic

Nice reel I was considering it but I think I will put in a few more bucks and get a sahara and a citica I was playing with both at the london show and these "lower end" reels have improved by leeps and bounds over a few years ago the citica feels as good as my 3 year old curado's and the sahara is a better reel than my white and gold stratic ever was IMO

Got one of those last summer. Only got to use it a few times before the docs strapped me to a bed but I liked everything about it except the price of spare reels. Looking forward to trying it on other rods this summer for different applications. Only had it on the Cumara that I bought but I suspect it will feel pretty darned good on some other rods too.

JF

Nice reel bud. I'm guessing it'll get a good workout May 4-8? :)

What rod will you put it on?

Hey solopadler, you got that right! Im dying to try it on my Fenwick HMXS 105XL-2R HMX Steelhead Spin Rod 10'6".

Problem is lugging that through the trails...but I love that rod. Maybe i'll try it on my lightning rod and see how it feels!

Hey solopadler, you got that right! Im dying to try it on my Fenwick HMXS 105XL-2R HMX Steelhead Spin Rod 10'6".

Problem is lugging that through the trails...but I love that rod. Maybe i'll try it on my lightning rod and see how it feels!

Right on, have fun with it!