Ham and Cheese on the ice

Big Cliff

Went out fishing for a bit this afternoon but then I decided to take a bit of a tour and see who was where and catching what. I really hadn't dressed for the occasion since I had originally just planned on poping a couple of holes out in front of the house but the ice conditions were good for the ATV so away I went (about 15 miles round trip). had a wonderful time, talked to lots of new people, the sun was shining, the winds were light.

Toward the end of my loop I came across three young men who were just getting set up but they seemed to have a problem, one of the screws had stripped on the blade of their auger. They were in the process of trying to work out a fix when I pulled up.

Well, I had my auger with me so I offered them the use of it to punch as many holes as they wanted. They were so appreciative that the one young man INSISTED that I had to have one of their ham and cheese sandwiches. Boy was it ever good. If you guys happen to read this post, Thank you so much and I hope you finally got on some fish!

He'll Cliff your were just looking for a free lunch! Is there a medal out there for you?

I too helped someone today, my mother is in condition that her days are numbered. Today a new room mate moved in and has no family close by, and calls are long distance. And the hospital won't allow it!

I offered my services in trying to contact them as I have unlimited long distance. The look on her face made my day. A few minutes later she called me that her daughter had just got in touch with her from Alberta.

She told me that she knows my mother's doctor, so I just emailed him and told him to check in on her when he sees my mother in the morning.

Be careful out on the ice.

A

He'll Cliff your were just looking for a free lunch! Is there a medal out there for you?

I too helped someone today, my mother is in condition that her days are numbered. Today a new room mate moved in and has no family close by, and calls are long distance. And the hospital won't allow it!

I offered my services in trying to contact them as I have unlimited long distance. The look on her face made my day. A few minutes later she called me that her daughter had just got in touch with her from Alberta.

She told me that she knows my mother's doctor, so I just emailed him and told him to check in on her when he sees my mother in the morning.

Be careful out on the ice.

A

You're a good man sir. :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: