Simcoe whities and Laker again

icefisherman

What a nice day on the lake today...even a bit windy but almost no slush and definitely no snow left...lot of water draining into the holes though....should make for a nice drive next week when it all freezes.

Started about 8:30...and got a quick laker and missed a whitie....then Rick got his whitie....and we kept marking them but they were not very aggressive...so Rick took the executive decision to move at 10am.....and it was the right decision too....

Found the hungry ones....and finish the double limit quickly and have released many more to swim and get bigger until next time :Gonefishing:

The tech info from the day: 88 fow, 90% of the fish caught on Meegs....few were caught on Williams...

Here is the shot of the day courtesy of Rick's camera...

Finally my fish to look as clean and washed as Ricks ha ha ha :clapping:

007_1.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Edited by icefisherman

Nice Emil... how was travel out there??

Very easy going Wayne....lots of water but it is draining in the wholes...and all snow is gone and almost all slush is gone as well...couple days of cold temps and it'll be the best ice to travel this year.

ATV's and sleds all over the ice today....need good dry boots though...and cleats too :thumbsup_anim:

Ahhhh man thats nice! You got me goin now, wanna get whitefish again!

Cool report, hope the wind drops here for the weekend...its been gusting upto 70kmh here :w00t: NASTY!

Yep it sure was windy but don't mind the wind when temp is 12 degrees :thumbsup_anim:

By the way with all you great eyes fishery up there I envy you big time... :rolleyes:

Lets trade a whities Simcoe trip for an eye one up your way :clapping:

Cheers,

Emil

Edited by icefisherman