Mantracker gets rid of Terry Grant

Joey

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Pretty crazy. Terry Grant IS mantracker!

And Phil Lemieux is the ultimate sidekick.

Can anybody find the facebook group in support of bringing him back? I can't find it...

I made application for this show and a buddy of mine, Ian ,beat the Man.

Here's how it went... the "prey cam" and Mantracker scenes are actual videos taken during the chase.

The cameraman in the bush scenes are re-enactments shot after the race was ran..

Totally real and Canadian.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

the camera man that stays with the prey is from sault ste. marie and i assure you that he is in no way encumbering or fake.

lawrence foster has climbed everest, participated in countless grueling eco-challenge races and other stamina based races, and is in as good of physical condition as any olympic athlete.

there is nothing fake about this guy and i've looked up to him since i was a kid.

My 10yr old daughter is appalled that Mr. Grant is finished as Mantracker. As a Pheonix Coyotes fan she's excited to see the new season premier with Captain Shane Doan as the prey. I wonder who they will pair him with? Can't see it being as good with anyone else doing the hunting.

I've watched quite a few episodes of Mantracker and enjoyed them.

I think the show is dead without Terry Grant. He brought the concept alive; without him the concept is worthless, now that people have learned to associate him with the show.

Too bad it wasn't a longer run.

C'mon folks think like producers....

You could be right. But on the other hand, now that Grant is the image of Mantracker, with his straight-shootin', lawman/goodguy character, he could be a hard act to follow for the format.

And the ladies love him. There goes that demographic. blush.gif