Fishing Shows

manitoubass2

Out of all the shows out there, I'd have to say Linders Fishing Edge is my favorite for learning. The Next Bite is a close second, good hardcore fishing, nice explanations etc, plus good personalities. And Daves Fact of Fishing, for the personality, good action and pretty good explanations. Although I think there is too much advertising taking away from the action.

I also like Scott Martin Challenge, just because I find it interesting. Same with Lost Lake.

What are your favorites and why? Maybe I can find some good shows to watch on a non fishing day

Anything musky related. I like the next bite as the info giving on the show is good and Pete Maina is a genius. The musky hunter is good, I've only been watching it regularly this year and wish he didn't cast so much. My wrists and arms hurt just watching the show.

Facts of fishing is awesome as Dave Mercer is the best fishing personality on TV IMHO.

I have a soft spot for Bob Izumi, as this was the only show that was regularly on TV when I was a kid. I also have heard that he is a great guy to fish with (although not owning a boat I have found that anyone willing to take you out in his boat is a great guy to fish with).

Fishing edge is a good show, but I find the last little bit with Al Linder to be a little different.

There are some good ones out there for sure. Some of these guys are multi species fishermen....they just know what they're doing. My favorite is probably Pete Maina... he comes here to fish with Marc Thorpe and sometimes even stops by my place for a chinwag and a bite to eat. Sometimes John Gillespie even shows up. These are probably the greatest muskie guys in the world. You might want to look for a video called "Day of the Giants". A 57" and a 58" in 30 minutes. They've got some really funny footage out there too! I'm just honoured to be able to call them friends.

And then a visit with me.....blew me away.

gallery_15_313_61313.jpg

I used to watch quite a few shows at one time but have pretty well stopped watching almost all of them lately as most of them are nothing more than infomercials now.

Sad actually cause some of them used be really entertaining.

I have In-Fishermen Shows taped that are 1 hour each from the late 80's....I would say 50 shows in all, maybe more......they are PACKED with info..

Now his Linder Angle Edge Show is pretty good....in 30 minutes you get 15 minutes or LESS in real content.

Also The In-Fishermen Show that the Linders sold is pretty good....but again 15 minutes or LESS in content......

All the rest I don't even bother with.

I have In-Fishermen Shows taped that are 1 hour each from the late 80's....I would say 50 shows in all, maybe more......they are PACKED with info..

Now his Linder Angle Edge Show is pretty good....in 30 minutes you get 15 minutes or LESS in real content.

Also The In-Fishermen Show that the Linders sold is pretty good....but again 15 minutes or LESS in content......

All the rest I don't even bother with.

I'm very jealous. I wonder if there are available on-line somewhere?