What snow storm.

Guest timeout

just came in from blowin and shovlin the snow I and can tell ya that was as much snow as I have blown in a while took 2-1/2 hours and I`ll be back at it in a couple of hours because it`s still snowin harder than it did early this morning.

Edited by lookinforwalleye

My Wife and I stayed in Brampton last night rather than risk heading home and having to struggle back in this morning. She suggested that we get a motel room and call it an early Valentines! :whistling:

I agreed!

We went out for dinner, shared a bottle of wine, and....... who is complaining about the media hype? Not me!

My Wife and I stayed in Brampton last night rather than risk heading home and having to struggle back in this morning. She suggested that we get a motel room and call it an early Valentines! :whistling:

I agreed!

We went out for dinner, shared a bottle of wine, and....... who is complaining about the media hype? Not me!

Didn`t realize you were such a romantic Brian!!! :wub:

The cop told me that it was really bad north of mt elgin he told me to stay home if I could the drifting was the worst part around here.

the drifts are nasy in my area of Delhi managed to get wifes van out of drive but my truck is stuck for now there is a drift by my garage as high as my vw rabbit and it's packed hard. my back can't take it I'm waiting to get plowed

Shoveled about 15-20 cm this morning in St. Catharines. Heard lots of wind last night but whenever I rolled over and looked outside it never seemed too bad. For the last hour or two it has been coming down good tho. Winter wonderland. Gotta love media hype..they closed Brock University at 6 am this morning.

Edited by Phranchise

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zbb34ixU5OM" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9yaJGFdhNkU" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

I had 3 foot drifts in my driveway this morning on Upper Stoney Creek. I still got my truck out and to the office a little late but none of the co-workers made it so I am reading the OFC board because not alot of guys calling for construction materials today.

Hey J. When ya get home,go rippen the streets with the sled. Ye,ll freak them all out.LOL

I am home B, worked from home today like the rest of my co-workers. I've been wanting to ride the sled down the streets all day :lol:

168079_10150136190633336_535403335_7856799_6939560_n.jpg

it's pretty crappy here both major roads to the 401 are closed I tried to go to work but got turned around at a road block apparently there's a 100 meter snow drift thats atleast 5' deep blocking the hiway.

LOL I was supposed to head to Fleetwood today and pick up two loads I called the office and let them know I was not driving in this stuff that was at 4am. I waited until 8am and ran the snow blower for 3 hours doing all the side walks and ends of the neighbours driveways. I did get a small break when i went to get some more gas.

I hope things are better tomorrow we will be back at work for sure.

Anyone who has a sled in the chatham area please pass by my house I love to here them it brings back great memories

Edited by Mike P.

LOL I was supposed to head to Fleetwood today and pick up two loads I called the office and let them know I was not driving in this stuff that was at 4am. I waited until 8am and ran the snow blower for 3 hours doing all the side walks and ends of the neighbours driveways. I did get a small break when i went to get some more gas.

I hope things are better tomorrow we will be back at work for sure.

Anyone who has a sled in the chatham area please pass by my house I love to here them it brings back great memories

Would have been tough to get there they had hwy WC and 59 closed at the 401 lots if drifting and the clear spots were icy.

Shoveled about 15-20 cm this morning in St. Catharines. Heard lots of wind last night but whenever I rolled over and looked outside it never seemed too bad. For the last hour or two it has been coming down good tho. Winter wonderland. Gotta love media hype..they closed Brock University at 6 am this morning.

We will have a few less drivers on the road here tomorrow.Huge pile up on the 20 to Quebec today.I heard 50 cars and trucks.

We got about 6 or 7 inches here yesterday. The roads were good all day. Plows kept everything open and everything moving normal. We didnt have any wind so no drifting. Of course the schools were all open but no buses running. Heard on the news at 6 am there would be no buses running yesterday and it didnt start snowing here till 8am. The kids had a P.D. day on monday anad no school yesterday. I was wondering why are all P.D. days on friday and monday's only? Nice for a long weekend once a month for teachers plus all the other days they get off. They wonder why they get a bad rap from alot of parents. I'm not picking on teachers here...just saying.